Attention officers on the forum !!! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Attention officers on the forum !!!

wantsabike

Any cops on here, that would be willing to answer a few questions I have about some legal things ... if so please send me a pm as I'd rather not have this be public to everyone to see

any hekp would be great !!!

Any cops on here, that would be willing to answer a few questions I have about some legal things ... if so please send me a pm as I'd rather not have this be public to everyone to see

any hekp would be great !!!
I asked a uniformed cop at the motorcycle show at the international center about some laws, speeding and motorcycles in general. Repeatedly.

Could get a straitgher answer from a politicians lawyer

Go speak to an actual lawyer. They might not charge you for some trivial hypothetical question, and unlike a cop will probably know the law

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Be very careful with a single officers opinion. Many present their personal interpretations as the law. Nothing against cops, most professions operate this way. Try to phrase your questions so you get lead to the source and can confirm yourself (eg. if you had a lighting question, hopefully the cop refers you to CMVSS 108 and you can read what is actually written).

My apologies, I should have mentioned this earlier. I need help with a non traffic matter. I don't wanna shed to much light into stuff, but any officer of the law would have the same answer for what Iam after.

no offence meant to the officers that are here, Wantsabike, pay a lawyer......

My apologies, I should have mentioned this earlier. I need help with a non traffic matter. I don't wanna shed to much light into stuff, but any officer of the law would have the same answer for what Iam after.
So you're taking a survey? But seriously...call a lawyer.

The problem is that any legal official has to go 100% by the rules.

No LEO is going to say you can go 5 over the limit or even 1 over. They might say they've never charged anyone for that offence..........yet.

If the legal questions are regarding traffic, call any police station and ask to speak with a traffic officer. He can provide an HTA number for reference is there is something in the books. Call a few to confirm you're getting accurate info.

He said it's not traffic.

And once again - this is not a motorcycle related thread - mods? Any of you alive still?

Moving it into trash talk when the OP is not a site supporter will likely just result in more useless threads asking where this one disappeared to.

If you're saying what I think you're saying, you need to be asking a lawyer or legal aid, and the absolute last person on the planet you should be asking is a cop

Have a strong feeling op is a troll

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Omg rolls eyes !!

It about my prescription marijuana and transporting with it !! You goofs
Scripted also and yeah I can carry 96 grams almost a QP which is my monthly dosing script LOL ... been stopped after a dispensary visit and rode away, but of course just like alcohol you cannot consume any within 3 hours of riding or driving and you must produce your licensed producer card.
This has been my experience I am always respectful to the popo in explaining and the interaction in general which of course helps.

if you transport outside the geographic region where the product is considered legal ie; leave the country or province, your scrip may be of little consequence to a police officer. ( you may be charged)

Back
Top Bottom