At least 4 days tour heading South | GTAMotorcycle.com

At least 4 days tour heading South

djez

Looking for 3 riders to join me on a trip for at least 4 days going south.
Need to get the bikes out one more time before storing it for the winter.

I have a truck will take care of trailer and accommodation and routes.
Gas and hotel will be shared.
Or ride all the way down.

Trip will be modified to whoever joining.

Hoping to leave before end of October.

Tail of dragon area.

I'm going against the weather gods and now enroute South. I got nobody to share the Truck so Im riding all the way down.

Have a safe trip, djez! Take and post some pictures :)

The weather is going to be beautiful when you are down there and getting better over here by the time you return. Perfect planning:)

Not planned, rode last night and this morning
in rain. I was hoping to get company so I have a reason to go back home. Now i don't and need to control temptation not to stay down here or go to Cali.

I'll be in California next week for the w/e and will probably end up renting a bike for a few days.

Was just in Cali last August I bought a bike there and rode it home. My ride report for that trip is long due.

Today was perfect, had blue skies, not warm but not too cold also mot too much traffic.

Had fun ripping through 129. 1st run there were still lots of leaves on the ground but after an hour on the 2 nd run most of the leaves are gone. After that We went to Cherahola Skyway - its cold and many car traffic doing way below speed limit. Leaves are all yellow at lower elevation and all gone up high.

Deciding where to go tomorrow.
menaby9y.jpg
ega6enug.jpg
upe5ajaq.jpg
ege2a5yz.jpg
saw an 05 xt660 from mexico

Another fine day. Started rather late and headed north to Devil's triangle. It was a less traveled road and saw only one other MC. Lots of gravel on road and those newly asphalted roads are slippery.
Nearly Shat my pants when my rear lost traction on the black top, but regained it in time to do the next turn.
Its fun but imo its less safer than dragon. Mainly due to no traffic and more straights where you can speed up.
After the triangle I took 27 north and as it get colder and dark I took 92east to get back to I-75. Both 27 and 92 are fun.

Resting in London KY for the night and hoping to be home tomorrow .

atygerys.jpg
de3ugyde.jpg

Back
Top Bottom