Anyone used Ace Moto Tech in Milton? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Anyone used Ace Moto Tech in Milton?

topendz

Site Supporter
Hello there as the title implies curious if anyone had bought tires from Ace Moto Tech and more importantly had them install. It seems they advertising a toughness rim install process I don’t know if that’s normal these days. Any experience with this company?

That's adrian. Lots of people really like him. I havent personally used him. Normally ridiculously busy and need to wait to get a bike in there. I assume they slot in tires in a reasonable timeframe.

Have dealt with him a couple times. Very busy but work was done well

Nothing but good things to say about that shop….well, except that he’s very busy so you’ve got to book your appointment and be patient.
Extremely detail oriented and does a far superior job than any other shop I’ve ever been to.

Its hard for me to imagine, I sometimes follow him on social media and watch him work, that level of attention to detail 🤯

But I suppose when people drop off their 100k panigale superlegerra speciales, its necessary

No any idea about the toughness rim install but ....
Had two set of tires installed, buddies V Rod tires installed, and another buddies Gsxr tire installed. No fuss No muss.
Had the tires installed the same day. I took advantage of the Dunlop Q3plus rebate that was offered at the time
Take the tires off your bike yourself and save some money!

Can't sing enough praises about his work. Unfortunately, he's always swamped. If there's any serious work that needs to be done, he'd be my first call.

Back
Top Bottom