Anyone taking their course this weekend? May13-15 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Anyone taking their course this weekend? May13-15

Bugs

curious if anyone else is taking an motorcycle course (m1 exit) this weekend? Looks like we may need a boat instead of bike.

im doing it w/ a buddy this weekend at learning curves on beaches site.

looks like i might need rain gear lol

im doing it w/ a buddy this weekend at learning curves on beaches site.

looks like i might need rain gear lol

Be happy there is no snow in the foirecast. :p

It might be a nice cool off, after you're done pushing someone across the parking lot 16 times. :)

or water fight w/ the ladies ;)

WINNING!

Make sure you wear a heavy denim jacket and jeans with no rain protection whatsoever. Then the others won't feel so bad about learning in the rain.

I did my course the first weekend in April - you know the one with temps just above zero, mostly a rain/snow mix? I now know how a bike handles in conditions likely worse than I would ever choose to ride in, and it was still fun. Just dress appropriately, bring spare gloves (or wear dish gloves under your regular ones) and you'll be fine.

Alan

Did mine this weekend at Sheridan in Oakville. Weather made emergency braking a pain, but otherwise it just made my hands cold. Was fun either way and I passed, so I'm happy.

Did mine this weekend at Sheridan in Oakville. Weather made emergency braking a pain, but otherwise it just made my hands cold. Was fun either way and I passed, so I'm happy.

Emergency braking is always a pain, and you learned how to do it in real world conditions and passed in spite of it. I worry more about students who learn how to brake in dry conditions, then take it to the street expecting it never to have to try the brakes in the rain.

Congratulations!

Emergency braking is always a pain, and you learned how to do it in real world conditions and passed in spite of it. I worry more about students who learn how to brake in dry conditions, then take it to the street expecting it never to have to try the brakes in the rain.

Congratulations!

Oh yeah, I definitely appreciate the experience the weather added onto what was already being taught. One of the best things was learning how much traction you can really get from a bike when it's wet, but also how to make it work for you in every scenario. I can definitely see why you would worry about people who get taught on really dry/hot days.

I just finished my course at centennial as well today and I also passed. Man I felt ur pain. Worst part would be the huuuge gusts of wind. That just made things sooo much more difficult to bear. But overall I still had so much fun and I cant wait to ride again....this time on a perfect day!!!:D

just finished it at learning curves beaches tonight! everyone in our group passed! loved that it was in the rain that way now our group is prepared incase we're out riding and got hit w/ a rain storm.

e-braking wasnt an issue for us no one dumped it. great bunch of people and staff!

just finished it at learning curves beaches tonight! everyone in our group passed! loved that it was in the rain that way now our group is prepared incase we're out riding and got hit w/ a rain storm.

e-braking wasnt an issue for us no one dumped it. great bunch of people and staff!

Congrats Again! ;)

Congrats to all of us! I wish we could take a group picture last night after we done the test. Riding in rain storm in the mid of night for road test. Such a experience!

wet and soggy, but very informative and productive. M2 in my hands! wooo. If anyone else from the CMA in Hamilton course from Fri13th sees this, feel free to IM me. Be nice to say hi

Back
Top Bottom