Anyone in Northern GTA III | Page 34 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Anyone in Northern GTA III

Ya I've only been on 1 group ride set up on this thread so far this season. I'm picking up my new bike that's not a basket case like my lastone . Starting tonight I'm going to want to ride a lot more lol.Let's get some rides set upAlso- most of these guys post on fb and not in this thread I belive

Just picked up my zx6r, ill get my plates and insurance switched over by this afternoon, playin hooky from work so anyone wanna ride give me a pm

Guess who's back, back again, Holmes is back, tell a friend, guess who's back, guess who's back, na na naa naa naa!

What up y'all, looks like Im just in time. Good to see this thread getting some action again, Im, trying to get through the break in on my new bike by Friday. If I do then I'll be setting up a group ride, probably from Famous Sams'. Ill keep y'all posted!

Just picked up my zx6r, ill get my plates and insurance switched over by this afternoon, playin hooky from work so anyone wanna ride give me a pm

Congrats on the new bike homie!

Lol way to txt me back, I thought you were like dead lol. Gimmie a ring when you wanna ride I'm itching to ride my new bike. I'm sure I'll see you around look for a silver ninja

We have group rides all the time on the newmarket riding thread.

If you guys are down for a ride, watch for the meets.

Thanks,

Lol way to txt me back, I thought you were like dead lol. Gimmie a ring when you wanna ride I'm itching to ride my new bike. I'm sure I'll see you around look for a silver ninja

lol my bad man. Ill give you a shout soon

Is it just me.......or do you all find these threads a little confusing, the dates on some of them are a few years back, there not in order, can't seem to make sense of meeting places, times etc.............just want to find a group to ride with in the maple/vaughan area.......... ...........ahhhhhhhhhhh...........someone help.........!!!!

a problem with your view settings for forum, perhaps?

Is it just me.......or do you all find these threads a little confusing, the dates on some of them are a few years back, there not in order, can't seem to make sense of meeting places, times etc.............just want to find a group to ride with in the maple/vaughan area.......... ...........ahhhhhhhhhhh...........someone help.........!!!!

I dont really see what you mean???
Anyways this thread is usually for rides leaving from Stouffville, Aurora, Richmondhill etc...

What's good for tomorrow? After work I gotta do an oil change then I'm good for a ride!

I will save this f'ing thread!

What's good for tomorrow? After work I gotta do an oil change then I'm good for a ride!

I will save this f'ing thread!

haha, wish I didn't have that bday dinner to go to, but for other rides I'm there!

haha, wish I didn't have that bday dinner to go to, but for other rides I'm there!

as I said Im heading north for the weekend, but sunday we will meet up for a ride!

This Sunday? Not in for niagara?

Anyone wanna ride today? After 4

Welcome to the 2011 Anyone in Northern GTA III thread. This thread is for anyone in Richmond Hill, Thornhill, Markham, Aurora, Vaughan, Newmarket.. AND BEYOND!!

Of course we welcome anyone, we aren't going to say who can or can not come, as long as you have a bike of some sort, at least a 125cc I would think (but you may have some issues on CERTAIN rides..) Also we do not care where you are coming from, as long as your goal is to RIDE... There will be experienced riders and leaders in these rides, as well as beginners, so the pace will be discussed when rides are being created. Also for anyone wanting to come with an M1, each ride will specify what hwy routes (if any) will limit involvement. The rides are usually +10-15. There will be no promotion of illegal or dangerous behavior on these rides, as the goal is to have fun, not to put others in danger.

The usual meeting spots will be discussed with each ride and depending on who will be leading the ride. (Maybe done through PM or Facebook or Twitter)

This thread was created to have a space to plan rides... soooooooooooo... considering the amazing weather coming to us very soon, (not to mention the awesome couple of days in March)

LET THE PLANNING BEGIN!!!!!!! :wav::wav:

I will specifically be using Friday to scout out some nice roads/check for gravel etc.. with some more experienced riders so I can create a very repeatable route.

The zombie thread awakes!!!! I will keep an eye here as I look forwarding to meeting back up with some of the northern gta riders.

Back
Top Bottom