Anyone have good or bad experiences with Storage Locker Facilities? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Anyone have good or bad experiences with Storage Locker Facilities?

bgfa

Site Supporter
I am looking to store some leather furniture for maybe up to a year and I am looking for a place that is not infested with mice, etc. Are they safe?

Anyone have any recommendations or experiences good or bad with these kinds of places? I would prefer East end or Markham, North York, or Vaughn.

Thanks for any input.

Never used one mice are going to be around wherever there is food so it is pretty much unavoidable. There is less of a chance for mice for newer facilities. There is a new storage facility at a bit north of Leslie and 16th ave which has indoor and outdoor lockers built last summer

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

go to costco and get some furniture wrap... It's like saran wrap but a lot bigger. Wrap the whole couch and you should be fine.

plastic%2Bwrapped%2Bfurniture.bmp

Also, make sure you pay your bill or you might find your couch on Storage Wars.

Also, make sure you pay your bill or you might find your couch on Storage Wars.

$20 says Brandi's logged some time on the pole.

When you put your stuff in the locker, just add some mouse killer. I've had some stuff in storage for years, and no issues. The stuff comes in blocks and you just leave several blocks all around the perimeter.

I am looking to store some leather furniture for maybe up to a year and I am looking for a place that is not infested with mice, etc. Are they safe?

Anyone have any recommendations or experiences good or bad with these kinds of places? I would prefer East end or Markham, North York, or Vaughn.

Thanks for any input.

Are they safe? YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!

i used storage spot in milton for 10 months while between houses and had no problems...it was an indoor unit, new, very clean, well lit and with 24 hour access...not sure if they're located near you but look for an indoor facility as your chances of rodents and other animals is less...my sister used an outdoor one for a bit while also in between houses and had huge mice problems...

Back
Top Bottom