Anyone have an extra battery? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Anyone have an extra battery?

Depending on what kind yours is, I have one for an F4i... YTZ10S I believe.

Its in Cambridge though.

i got a bs14. but i took it out because i would be dead if i left the bike for a week. been on a tender ever since.

I've got an extra Yuasa for a DR650 - may fit other models. You can have if you want to pick up. It's currently on a tender; however have placed a new battery into my bike.

I've got a brand new EverStart ES14BS.

• 200 CCA
  • 12 AH
  • AGM technology

Check if it fits your bike:
150 x W 87 x H 145

A sincere thanks, guys! I forgot to say that you'll have your battery back in October when I sell the bike.

I just checked and the one I have is a ytx9-bs. I still gotta look into whether or not I can use any of those ones, but I did the measurement conversions and the only one I can rule out is Al3rts. I know absolutely nothing about batteries so I'll brb lol

Is this for riding or just for letting people turn the bike on to check stuff? I think you might as well buy a cheap battery for $40 and put it in the bike, no buyer wants the hassle of having to buy a battery first and then put it in before they leave with the bike. Just slap $40 onto the price tag. A bike with no battery is going to set off alarms in people's heads..."is there something wrong with the electricals? what happened to the old battery? is he trying to hide something?" etc.

Is this for riding or just for letting people turn the bike on to check stuff? I think you might as well buy a cheap battery for $40 and put it in the bike, no buyer wants the hassle of having to buy a battery first and then put it in before they leave with the bike. Just slap $40 onto the price tag. A bike with no battery is going to set off alarms in people's heads..."is there something wrong with the electricals? what happened to the old battery? is he trying to hide something?" etc.

It's for me. I want to start the bike and all that before deciding if I want to insure it or sell it now. If I end up insuring it, I'm still going to give the battery back/sell the bike in October.

My battery is free to keep.

I put a new one into mine. The battery I am offering is still functional. My bike was a bugger to start this year so I decided to replace the battery, along with the plugs, air filter, oil, starter clutch etc.

So, if you take my battery... It is yours to keep and leave in the bike if you wish. :)

A sincere thanks, guys! I forgot to say that you'll have your battery back in October when I sell the bike.

I just checked and the one I have is a ytx9-bs. I still gotta look into whether or not I can use any of those ones, but I did the measurement conversions and the only one I can rule out is Al3rts. I know absolutely nothing about batteries so I'll brb lol

PM me if you make up your mind. I still got it.

Damn. None of those would fit or work for my bike. Thanks, though guys. I appreciate the sentiment.

I just have to say I'm coming to love this forum, the more i read and lurk the more I see how much of a community/family it is on here.
Great job and I'll post up my new bike and stuff soon, as well as an introduction.
Happy riding guys

Going to Australia in October? I have a spare one on the tender, but not sure the condition of it. I'll check it tonight. All I'll do is check the voltage as it comes off the charger, then 1 hr later and I'll post up here. FYI I'm in Markham.

If it works, any interest in getting Zoodles' battery for me? :D
Yessir. Well, Philippines + hopefully a couple of other countries before eventually landing in Australia. Let me know! I'm in Scarborough, so I'm not far at all.

And if you're serious, yeah, I'll grab Zoodles' battery. It's the least I could do - your buddy helped me get a more realistic grasp on things.

&3sgte, I love this place. So many great, genuine people and I still have yet to meet so many of them in person.

Last edited:
If you want my battery I could meet you in Milton to make the commute a little better for you. Maybe I could fit it into my crappy knapsack so that I can ride out to Milton. Any excuse to ride. :)

Yessir. Well, Philippines + hopefully a couple of other countries before eventually landing in Australia. Let me know! I'm in Scarborough, so I'm not far at all.

And if you're serious, yeah, I'll grab Zoodles' battery. It's the least I could do - your buddy helped me get a more realistic grasp on things.

&3sgte, I love this place. So many great, genuine people and I still have yet to meet so many of them in person.

Sweet! I'm Niagara-bound on Saturday night so I could pop by Milton if you're free. Then I can drop it off at Wobbly's when I pick up his battery :D

Back
Top Bottom