Anyone else fall for this scam ? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Anyone else fall for this scam ?

Well played lol, well played.

HAHAHAHAHHA Good 1 !

Wait.......is this a joke? Or is it legit? I can't decide.

It's 100% accurate though.

EDIT:
LOLed @ Comments section:
[Le]t me guess, another dickhead from Reddit. Mate you'd drop your pants infront of any girl and wouldn't know what to do. Just go and circle jerk about OAG and all the other popular **** other fags are into.

Redditors and their loser, virgin reputation

Last edited:
Maybe if people wouldn't masters in ****** things that wont get you a job... Yes, I'm sure a Master's in photograph will get you a job instantly as soon as you graduate; because you need to go to school for 4 years to learn how to take a picture.

Bloody hipsters...

also: reddit sucks.

lol funny cause it's true. Or maybe it's scary...

I started out working at a call center and there was this chick who constantly ******* and complained that she had a masters and shouldn't be working at a call center :rolleyes:

lol funny cause it's true. Or maybe it's scary...

I started out working at a call center and there was this chick who constantly ******* and complained that she had a masters and shouldn't be working at a call center :rolleyes:

How did she get the job in the first place, lol. Normally they don't hire ppl who're overqualified

In the process of falling for this scam... Damn scammers, somehow they waste your time and money even when you know its a scam.

That's why we have a generation of overeducated and underskilled people. Reminds of the goofball I saw on tv news during occupy Toronto complaining he couldn't get a job with his philosophy degree.

You do know Reddit has some intrestings things on there other then this kind of stuff right?

I have an MA. But as I keep telling friends in university: You don't go to university in order to get a job. Want a job? Go to college and learn something practical and applicable.

There are very few degrees that will get you employment at the end. The only one I can think of right now, is in the hard sciences. Mind you, I have a number of friends with sociology MAs who work in research and actually use their degrees. But only those who stuck to quantitative methods (stats) are employed in their respective fields.

Some degrees translate well into employment, some don't. Choose wisely. There are a ******** of 'ology degrees that do well at the french fry station. Think ahead.

Back
Top Bottom