Anyone do leather work locally? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Anyone do leather work locally?

Jampy00

Site Supporter
Looking for a fender bib for my bike.
And I'm looking for someone to make me one. Nothing fancy just plain black leather and some quality stitching. Not really looking for a business hopefully a hobbyist that wants to try something and get paid for it.
If you don't know what a fender bib is, it basically sits on the rear fender and protects it from luggage etc.
52036-08_OB.tif

^Like this.
If anyone is interested, please let me know.

A few competent people have posted in the hobby thread. Not sure if they would be interested in the project but worth a shot.

A few competent people have posted in the hobby thread. Not sure if they would be interested in the project but worth a shot.

AH, That is where I saw it.. Thanks for kick starting my brain. But always good to ask as well I guess.

I've never seen anyone but myself with it but I have a luggage rack from H-D that is mounted to the frame rather then the fender/ detachables system to make it stronger than usual. It comes with a jump seat that clicks on.

This gives you the cool solo-seat look and the luggage rack is much more usefull than the leather pad. When you have a passenger you just click the seat on. no tools needed. I absolutely love the set-up but for some reason I don't ever see anyone using the same.

Back
Top Bottom