AnyGlove - TouchScreen Glove Applicator | GTAMotorcycle.com

AnyGlove - TouchScreen Glove Applicator

oioioi

Site Supporter
Just wondering if anyone has any experience with this Touch Screen Glove lotion?

My current gloves are not touch screen friendly, and taking my gloves off every time is not the most convenient.
Any personal experience?

1656471183312.png

I'll have to check my gloves. Got them from Poland as a gift from a cousin...and I'm pretty sure they have a sign on the index finger that makes them touchscreen friendly.

I'll be damned...they are! Maybe they're just thin as all the fingers work on a phone screen.

My gloves sometimes work but often than not the touch is inaccurate.
I know many gloves are phone friendly but I am not in the mood of buying new gloves

Tried it, and it's far from a perfect solution. It seems to depend a lot on the leather used, as it needs to soak in to create conductivity. I have a pair of Dainese shorty gloves that fit like a, well, glove, but aren't touchscreen compatible. It works really well for a day or two, then starts to wear off and needs to be reapplied. After a couple weeks, I gave up and changed gloves to some Held Spot gloves that have a conductive pad sewn onto the index fingers. They're far from perfect, as it's almost impossible to be precise, but neither were the gloves with the AnyGlove solution, and they don't need a lifetime supply of AnyGlove to keep working.

(My bigger frustration is Google inexplicably ditching the Android Auto app, which had beautifully big buttons that didn't need fine control...)

Just wondering if anyone has any experience with this Touch Screen Glove lotion?

My current gloves are not touch screen friendly, and taking my gloves off every time is not the most convenient.
Any personal experience?

View attachment 56089
If you want an easy and reliable hack for this, do to Fabricland or Michaels and buy a $3 hank of Lurex or stainless metallic thread. Sew a few loose stitches thru the tip of the glove finger you use on your touch screen. Both are conducive, they work perfectly and will not become intermittent like the eyedropper potions.
1656538684787.png

I always find that I get frustrated wearing gloves to use touch screen because it needs some finer control (ie. typing address on google map but constant typo).

So I just take them off.

Sent from my M2007J20CG using Tapatalk

If you want an easy and reliable hack for this, do to Fabricland or Michaels and buy a $3 hank of Lurex or stainless metallic thread. Sew a few loose stitches thru the tip of the glove finger you use on your touch screen. Both are conducive, they work perfectly and will not become intermittent like the eyedropper potions.
View attachment 56096
I do the exact same thing on gloves with and without the touch feature as I find it works even better than gloves with the feature.

I ordered the thread from AliExpress. Cost me under $5 for enough thread to do gloves for decades.

Just search for conductive thread.

It's surprisingly accurate with pointing, but admittedly if I actually have to type more than three or so characters with predictive completion, I'll pull over and both take off my gloves and not be fiddling excessively while riding.

Bought black and will pick up tonight ...

That is the one thing my old Zumo 660 does better than my phone is the ease of use with any glove.
I use an OtterBox case with my phone. I get the impression it is more protective than quadlock's.

I've been thinking about running an old retired Garmin that still has lifetime map updates on my ram mount.

I'm having the same problem. My Rev-it gloves were advertised as touchscreen friendly but only works like 5% of the time. I found out about these adhesive stickers but have yet to try them but they look promising.

They're $37 on amazon.ca but $15USD from their website

Fyi to check your phones settings as many have a "gloves mode". On my Huawei P20 Android it's under "Accessibility features". It helps a lot.

Fyi to check your phones settings as many have a "gloves mode". On my Huawei P20 Android it's under "Accessibility features". It helps a lot.
Samsung and Google call it 'high touch sensitivity" on their phones. Also helps with some screen protectors...

Back
Top Bottom