Anybody get out today? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Anybody get out today?

DucatiDan

Crazy day, started off heavy rain then a bit of snow but I managed to get out for the first time in 2014. Short & sweet but enough to get the bug out for a bit.
uteme3ym.jpg

Gorgeous day out but I spent all of it cleaning up a flooding basement at my parents' place :(

I just got back, I couldn't help it... fresh top end on my bike and I just HAD to test it out. Had a blast. :D Bike runs so awesome now!

Yeah, same bike. Seriously considering switching it up but this bike is a lot of fun & I'm not unhappy enough with it yet to switch it up. That being said, the new 1200 Monster & SF848 have been calling my name lately...

Yeah, same bike. Seriously considering switching it up but this bike is a lot of fun & I'm not unhappy enough with it yet to switch it up. That being said, the new 1200 Monster & SF848 have been calling my name lately...

:lmao:you guys are sick man...(sarcastic). I admire your enthousiasm. I wouldnt consider getting out until a good amount of rain washes away the road salt.

:lmao:you guys are sick man...(sarcastic). I admire your enthousiasm. I wouldnt consider getting out until a good amount of rain washes away the road salt.

I only went around my little survey here.... the roads were pretty clean from the rain last night. :D

I love my bike too much to ride in these road conditions. Also I'm a wuss.

Went out first ride ever and it was good...I gotta practice going from first to second without hitting neutral

Went out first ride ever and it was good...I gotta practice going from first to second without hitting neutral

It's not that far, only about 1/2 inch on most bikes. What are you riding?

Your bike looks great, i like that old vintage look. You will regret it if you sell it.. You can always get the monster and keep this :)

I love my bike too much to ride in these road conditions. Also I'm a wuss.

The roads are fine and clean. Honestly how much $$ of damage could you really expect. Its like saying I love my bike too much to put kms on it. Wear and tear will happen regardless.

The roads are fine and clean. Honestly how much $$ of damage could you really expect. Its like saying I love my bike too much to put kms on it. Wear and tear will happen regardless.

Yes, I guess that's what I'm saying. I like to keep the kms low.

The roads are in pretty bad the year in the west end, so I'd expect damage. Salt isn't the concern. Lots of mud, gravel and sand, some of it quite layered. It's construction debris, essentially, not the fine stuff that melts out of snow. You wouldn't believe the strings of potholes that riddle the asphalt here. Some would be a challenge for a Jeep.

Back
Top Bottom