Any Young Riders Or Groups?? | Page 10 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Any Young Riders Or Groups??

sorry i missed the ride guys, drank a little too much plus with work, but ill be in for the next one ill keep checking the thread for rides. . . cheers

16YO girl in Brampton or Milton depending on days. Been riding since i was 8 (dirts) rode around side roads for 6 monthson my 600 until could get my liscense so not inexperienced. just fixing minor things on my bike so should be up and riding in the next week or two. PM me for my number if u wanna ride.

Damn I'm 27 but I look younger - does that count? First summer riding and I have no friends with bikes....live in Toronto but would be interested in riding with others.

when is the next ride?? im 21 btw

Im 20 and I ride out of burlington, anyone up for a ride today (monday) pm me if interested.

cheers.

Last edited:
would like to go out for a ride tomorrow, going to start up a quick thread for "August 2nd Ride" to see who else would like to tag along. Im in the oakville area and wouldn't mind going up to milton through some twisties or potentially other places....open to suggestions

K im more then ready to ride, weather doesnt look cool today at all but im waiting to ride. We should all set a day to have a nice ride, pm me for my phone number guys I need some friends who actually ride.. get some rides in and hopefully that canlead to going out or sonething.. get some girls ;) lmao anyways im here and ready ! 19 sv650s

and p.s. I'm 25... with an R1200R. Just noticed we're all sharing our stats here haha. We're thinking Sept. 3rd for a group ride but could definitely work out something sooner if we get enough people! These forums are fabulous!

23 - gsxr 1000
gf 23 - gsxr 600

that's how we roll.

What about the following:

Meet in Toronto mid morning (10am or somewhere around there).

Hit the highway (or scenic roads). Mission up to Peterborough.

Get Amazon to show us all these wicked roads? That area is notorious for good riding roads.

I am assuming this ride won't be M1 friendly (due to highway usage and that peterborough is almost a 2 hr ride out of Toronto).

Group will stay together on straights, and will seperate in twisties (fast people blast away in front, slower less experienced can trail at the back all they want).

I get my bike back by wednesday. So any time after that. Date is up in the air and not finalized... this ride is still in it's brainstorming stage.

Amazon, you down to show us around?

I'll lead heading to peterborough, or if HI RPM (or any other capable rider) wants to share that role then I'm down.

I'll PM ppl if no one posts back in here.

Hopefully we can make this a big ride!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom