Any Speed Triples out there | GTAMotorcycle.com

Any Speed Triples out there

SicScarp29

Hey guys any speed triples out there (2011-12) with arrows slip onS and have used TUNE ECU , and found the bike is running to rich and at low idles under 3000rpm notice throttle lags ... im thinking air filter n checked it looks good but im gonna change it anyways ... any input whould be great

What tune have you installed with the arrows?

What tune have you installed with the arrows?

Well when i got the arrows .. it came with a map from arrow which the dealer did , So i brought it to a shop guy i know , he downloaded the map from tune ecu , disconnected the o2 sensor he did a custom map from it, gave me quick throttle response, changed the fuel guess its called ron from 89 to 91, i dont know what map its called ... but i notice running to rich now, still have quick throttle but when im at idle and i rev it few times i notice a lil hiccup or lag or chock so im thinking air filter

Hey guys any speed triples out there (2011-12) with arrows slip onS and have used TUNE ECU , and found the bike is running to rich and at low idles under 3000rpm notice throttle lags ... im thinking air filter n checked it looks good but im gonna change it anyways ... any input whould be great

Did he remove the SAI?

Why did you go away from the Arrow tune

i found throttle response was weak.. he customed it and it was quicker... but now i find it even more rich after year

i found throttle response was weak..

In October 2010, Motor Cycle News published details and a test-ride of a new Speed Triple for 2011. The engine is a tweaked 1050 motor, now yielding
133 bhp (99 kW) and 82 pound-feet (111 N·m) of torque.
Let me guess, your real name is Jason Disalvo.

When I test rode a 2011 Speed Triple with arrow cans before I bought my 2012 R I found it to run great with the arrow cans and the arrow tune from Triumph. Maybe you should re-load it and try it again.

When I test rode a 2011 Speed Triple with arrow cans before I bought my 2012 R I found it to run great with the arrow cans and the arrow tune from Triumph. Maybe you should re-load it and try it again.

ok will do thanks... just that every1 is busy this time of year

Which Arrow can do you have? I have a Tiger 1050 (retuned speed triple engine) with an Arrow can and on the Tiger forums they recommend loading the TOR tune for open baffle Arrow cans.

Last edited:
Where are you located I have the cables and tuneecu

Which Arrow can do you have? I have a Tiger 1050 (retuned speed triple engine) with an Arrow can and on the Tiger forums they recommend loading the TOR tune for open baffle Arrow cans.

i have the slip on arrows he modified the with tune ecu that arrow map... not sure really

There's Arrow race and Arrow street, the race is way more open, street has a non-removeable noise baffle.

Back
Top Bottom