Any car guys hiding in here? Movie trailer | GTAMotorcycle.com

Any car guys hiding in here? Movie trailer

Clutt-225

I can not wait for this one.
I’m a massive Shelby fan, especially the Cobra.
I’ve wanted one for over 30 years now. There is nothing quite like the feeling of a Cobra.
More go kart than car.

Can't say that I'm a fan of Ford but Carroll Shelby was an astonishing person. And yeah, I'm looking forward to this movie!

I really have no brand loyalty. They all have there great cars and there flops.
I know some “Ford guys” that will buy a focus because it’s a ford.
I’m not that guy. Currently I have two GMC, one Chevrolet, a KTM, and a Johnex replica powered by Ford. In the past I’ve had Nissan, Dodge, Honda, Ford, Toyota.
They’ve all been good and done there job but when it’s toy car time I do like a domestic V8. I like torque I also like large displacement V twin motorcycles.

Cool. I've always thought I'd like to build a Cobra replica.
Did you build yours yourself? Photos?
Oh yeah, the movie looks pretty good too.

such a great story and the history behind it is stuff of legend.

I just finished reading an AJ Foyt biography, there are so many 'characters' from that era,

Sadly anything with the name Cobra or Shelby attached is priced way past my snack bracket, the real stuff not those 4cyl pieces of crap from the box body mustang era

James May did a good story about this on an episode of Grand Tour.

Bikes made me more or less not care about cars. I appreciate the aesthetics of a Lamborghini or Ferrari. NA muscle cars not so much.

Here is a review of a cobra by a guy that typically is into exotics and has owned Lamborghini and such

Yes the car was built and finished. The garage that the car was being stored in had a fire. Severely damaging the body and interior.
We bought the wreckage and We completely dismantled the car.
All new wiring, new body, new interior amongst a lot of other parts along the way.

Thanks for posting I didn’t know about this and it looks good.

I’ve bought a few superformance cobra’s at work over the years. Nothing recently though. Nasty nasty cars that are a lot of fun.

Nice car. I think I saw you one evening earlier this week. You were heading east on #2 when I was coming out of Bowmanville Mall.

For those with Amazon Prime...there's a documentary on Amazon video about the Ford vs. Ferrari story at Le Mans.

My Dad worked at Talbotville way back in the day so, I have an attachment to Ford products but, it’s not exclusive.

Cobra’s with the 289 are sweet machines and always lusted for them. Sure the 427 can smoke the tires in top gear and a total beast but, I’d still take the small block.

Also admire Ford’s revival of the GT. It’s a beauty.

I’ll definitely watch the movie when it’s released. I’m sure it will be fun and interesting.

BTW, I also love Ferrari’s too. Back when you could pick up a used 308 for $25k or less, I was tempted. I just couldn’t grow a decent moustache and didn’t seem right wearing a Jays cap instead of Tigers.

Shoes without socks, white slacks and rolled up sleeves on a sport jacket.........I could rock that look as long as I was behind the wheel of a black Daytona convertible :) 40370

Attachments

• 112AA545-4C9D-4FAF-9043-7074CAE6CF80.jpeg
    112AA545-4C9D-4FAF-9043-7074CAE6CF80.jpeg
    396.2 KB · Views: 2
  • B8F85AF4-D7D0-4DE1-8EA7-04E6F80C8110.jpeg
    B8F85AF4-D7D0-4DE1-8EA7-04E6F80C8110.jpeg
    145.8 KB · Views: 2

Back
Top Bottom