Another what's my bike worth thread | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Another what's my bike worth thread

Love the white VFR800, it's on one of my 'one day I'll own that thing' bikes. Apparently my family is betting that I'll be buying a new bike within the next 6 months ... go figure.

Reactions: J_F
I'd give ya 4G and pick it up this weekend. Well I won't pay but a buddy from the peninsula is interested...

Actually never mind, he bought one last night and buddy is even going to deliver it (Wiarton) Saves my weekend!

Last edited:
$3500? Other deal fell through on inspection.

He wants to bring it to Florida for the winter and realizes he is going to have to scramble for the safely if he wants to get it on the trailer in time.

No worries if you are not interested, I keep telling him that he can easily buy a bike to keep there in Florida.

I'll take this as not interested.

Good luck!
Hi, sorry I missed this...guessing it fell pretty far down my list of threads and didn't scroll down that far to see it.

Having said that, no not interested at that price. It might not be worth the mid 6k I initially thought but definitely not a $3500 bike.

Thanks anyway, good luck to you as well.

Not for me but it was worth a shot for him.

I'd certify it and toss it up for $4G in the spring. You may get it but again it's an 11 yr old bike.

Do the brakes and tires so the bike will pass safety, most people don't want to deal with that. Also take off whatever aftermarket stuff you have. Not only will you get some money back, but more people will appreciate a stock bike than a modified one unless it's specifically what they're looking for.

In safetyable condition, I would say realistically $4500, maybe (big maybe) $5000 if you find the one person that wants that specific bike. Or sell it to Meme's friend for $4k and be done with it.

For reference, here's a clean '06, 23k km, for $4800. I would bet the seller would take $4500 without blinking an eye. Hasn't moved in the three weeks it's been up Honda VFR 800 Interceptor ABS immaculate, MINT! | Sport Touring | City of Toronto | Kijiji

Edit: Another 06, 12k km, for $4300 Facebook Marketplace: 2006 Honda VFR - Cars, Trucks & Motorcycles - Trenton, Ontario

Last edited:
He was "thinking of selling it", Ryan was "thinking of buying it"

$4500 with new brakes,tires and a safety isn't insane. It's reasonable.

so is $3500 as is, without new tires installed, brakes done or a safety. I could do the brakes, and remove the wheels for him but he'd still have to get the tires mounted and get it to safety. Without help and a trailer this would have easily cost about a grand.

Thinking of selling my 2011 Ossa. It's pointless to have it sit in the garage unused,and i dont see it getting out very soon.I know i will take a pretty big hit, but it's only getting older sitting on the bench in the garage.
@Trials, the Ossa is no different than any other trials bike that is no longer manufactured. Parts can be found quite easily. There is no need for you to rant.

Last edited:
no rant here.
Best luck with the sale, let us know the price when you are ready.
I normally have a spare if you get the urge to ride some time.

no rant here.
Best luck with the sale, let us know the price when you are ready.
I normally have a spare if you get the urge to ride some time.
Thanks. It will go up on CDN Trial Bikes For Sale on Facebook. Probably at asking $4200.
Thanks for the offer, is still going to be a long while before i get out.

Back
Top Bottom