another fast lane splitter | GTAMotorcycle.com

another fast lane splitter

killvino

Last edited:
Can anyone translate? Whats he yelling about? Looks like hes in a rush to get somewhere, and get there fast

I think he's saying he wants to get there super fast or not at all.

There's a place in California where the trucks have to move from one side of the road to the other, and many people who regularly split lanes, will not split there. Even so, there are regular lane splitting accidents there.

Last edited:
Brazilian. A lot of cursing and WTF. At 6:18 he says that the rider in front of him is wearing some nice perfume..Yada...yada. Can't make out too much else. At 7:15 meets up with a guy on a GSXR and says nice bike...2001..and takes off. Hard for me to translate most of it. Any one on here who speaks Brazilian?

This reminds me of the video where a guy snapped his leg in 2

Sent from my phone using my paws

I think he says thanks a few times when the truck and the biker get out of his way.

What a tool. As soon as the congestion clears he slows down.

Brazilian. A lot of cursing and WTF. At 6:18 he says that the rider in front of him is wearing some nice perfume..Yada...yada. Can't make out too much else. At 7:15 meets up with a guy on a GSXR and says nice bike...2001..and takes off. Hard for me to translate most of it. Any one on here who speaks Brazilian?

Brazilians speak Portuguese... ... and though I don't speak it, it does sound like Portuguese...

The sound of his bike is amazing!

Translation for this interested: He's basically talking to his friend on the phone, and they're arguing about when the bank closes. It's rush-hour, and he is very certain the TD bank near his house closes at 5pm, but his friend is telling him over and over that they recently changed their hours and it's now open until 8pm. There's a lot of back and forth about not needing to rush to the bank anymore, and how the prime-rate is forecast to drop which will help lower his mortgage payments because he choose variable instead of fixed... blah blah. In the end the rider is heard exclaiming, "Impossible! Banking can't be this comfortable!"

Translation for this interested: He's basically talking to his friend on the phone, and they're arguing about when the bank closes. It's rush-hour, and he is very certain the TD bank near his house closes at 5pm, but his friend is telling him over and over that they recently changed their hours and it's now open until 8pm. There's a lot of back and forth about not needing to rush to the bank anymore, and how the prime-rate is forecast to drop which will help lower his mortgage payments because he choose variable instead of fixed... blah blah. In the end the rider is heard exclaiming, "Impossible! Banking can't be this comfortable!"
So... he's not suicidal, just nuts?

So its a TD commercial??

agree...his bike sounds incredible! would love to know what pipe that is!

As the OP said in the original post, it's for protection against kite strings apparently.

That's actually pretty clever if there was a consistent issue with that wherever you live.

Back
Top Bottom