AMSOIL MCF 10W-40 Engine Oil.. (where?) | GTAMotorcycle.com

AMSOIL MCF 10W-40 Engine Oil.. (where?)

Study of amsoil conducted by amsoil showing amsoil is the best? Well... thats kind of obvious. The only conclusion i really come to from that test is dont buy castrol (which is kind of a no brainer)

Anyway, Canadian Tire has it. 15 bucks a liter, approximately. Dont wait for it to go on sale because it wont.

Personally, i like the Rotella stuff, non-synth in my old bikes but the synth would be better if you have a modern bike with a modern clutch pack, or have upgraded your clutch pack in an old bike to a modern synth friendly style. My clutch slips slightly with any synth (amsoil, motul, rotella) so i stick with the regular stuff. The way i justify putting rotella in my bike is by this logic: If its good enough for diesel turbos spinning to 20k RPM, its good enough for my air cooled bike. Plus it has less additives which means its more similar to the oil available when my bikes were built.

Actually did an oil change yesterday with this stuff... Basically $20 per liter. The oil and filter for my RR cost me $70!! 3L + filter. But the bike is happy, and that's what counts ;)

I use nothing but the Amsoil. There is a guy on Kijiji that sells it by the case pretty cheap, he will even deliver it to you.
Canadian tire and royal distributors has it for 13-15 bucks.

canadian tire sells it as well as filters if you can imagine....

normally they do...I've seen it before but today at the Mavis/Dundas location they didn't have any, if its out of stock I'm guessing you'd still see the spot where it normally is but there wasn't any empty spot for it.

Go to amsoil website become a member for a small fee and you can order it by the case at dealer price shipped to your door. Order enough and order for friends you will save the yearly membership fee on the price. When I order it usually arrives next day from Toronto by UPS. I'm in Burlington

Go to amsoil website become a member for a small fee and you can order it by the case at dealer price shipped to your door. Order enough and order for friends you will save the yearly membership fee on the price. When I order it usually arrives next day from Toronto by UPS. I'm in Burlington

Wow, thats amazing. Yeah I'm gona make the membership as some guy working at Amsoil. He told me to tell Amsoil (on phone) when placing an order, to have the oil sent to a local warehouse (Mississauga) and just pick it up from there. I guess you save shipping on that I'd expect.

You can go to the warehouse on 6625 Tomken Rd N and get someone there to get it for you. Pay $10 to get an annual membership, case will cost you about 120+tax I believe. (905) 564-7770, give em a call.

Back
Top Bottom