Am I only one who is seeing a pattern here??? Motorcycle speeders beware. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Am I only one who is seeing a pattern here??? Motorcycle speeders beware.

YA...I got the "jist"
they all went too slow......do 300 !!!!

just NOT in Quebec:lmao:

Hit over 200 in a Fiero 4 banger...only reason I knew was because my buddy in his accord was doing 210 in front of me...lol

So it's best not to stop if you get chased at 200+?

What I am getting at is the police and the courts came down heavy on motorcycles: Dangerous Driving and fines as much as 22000. As for those caught in cars, some were given fines of a few hundred dollars and some demerit points. Not one was charged with dangerous driving. At least two motorcyclists were, why is that?

So it's best not to stop if you get chased at 200+?

Technically it's best to blow by, get off the HWY, hide somewhere and sleep it off for a few hours, until the heat is off... I uhm... Heard.. That.. From a... Friend :cool:

WINNING......duhhh

todaysmax.jpg

11 klm to work.....how long did it take.....LOL

Whoever wrote that is an idiot. You don't lose demerit points, you gain them.

Demerit
a. A quality or characteristic deserving of blame or censure; a fault.
b. Absence of merit.
2. A mark made against one's record for a fault or for misconduct.

You have 0 demerit points when you start. Getting them is a bad thing. If they were "merit" points then I'm sure you'd start with 15 (with full G) and lose them!

Whoever wrote that is an idiot. You don't lose demerit points, you gain them.

Demerit
a. A quality or characteristic deserving of blame or censure; a fault.
b. Absence of merit.
2. A mark made against one's record for a fault or for misconduct.

You have 0 demerit points when you start. Getting them is a bad thing. If they were "merit" points then I'm sure you'd start with 15 (with full G) and lose them!

You want to split hairs with semantics, whatever pal. Anyhow besides the point which appears to be lost on you. What part of heavy handed police and courts action are you having trouble with?

You want to split hairs with semantics, whatever pal. Anyhow besides the point which appears to be lost on you. What part of heavy handed police and courts action are you having trouble with?

The part with the speeding over twice the speed limit. I don't care how excessive the fines were compared to drivers; there's no excuse to speed to that extent. Glad they got ticketed and fined!

I also don't respect any reporter who can't get basic demerit point facts straight.

Back
Top Bottom