Afghanistan has fallen | Page 14 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Afghanistan has fallen

The issue is that whatever way you want to spin this, Trump started the shitball rolling. It’s just a simple, incontrovertible fact, that his administration negotiated a ****** deal and you’re seeing the outcome of said ****** deal right now.

Could Biden have handled it better? Yes.
Can i remind you that Americans have been in Afghan for over 20yrs.

once again I’m not saying trump done a great thing. But this ******** was also laid on his doorstep.

and probably the same as Biden admin they thought they was doing the right thing to keep Americans alive

Can i remind you that Americans have been in Afghan for over 20yrs.

once again I’m not saying trump done a great thing. But this ******** was also laid on his doorstep

When he negotiated the future of Afghanistan with the Taliban, other representatives were not present. Basically the vast majority of Afghanistan was not given a say in what their future would look like because orange Twat wanted a sound bite rather than something thoughtfully crafted that would actually give the inhabitants of the country something to look forward to other than “hey, we are off now but the nice Taliban said they would treat you all very well”.

started by W - right response to 9/11
expanded by Obama, the troop surge was needed and it worked
deal to wind it down by Trump, not a good one, see his track record
Biden got stuck with it, politics made him stick with it, ****** outcome

When he negotiated the future of Afghanistan with the Taliban, other representatives were not present. Basically the vast majority of Afghanistan was not given a say in what their future would look like because orange Twat wanted a sound bite rather than something thoughtfully crafted that would actually give the inhabitants of the country something to look forward to other than “hey, we are off now but the nice Taliban said they would treat you all very well”.
And what was Canadians part in this?

started by W - right response to 9/11
expanded by Obama, the troop surge was needed and it worked
deal to wind it down by Trump, not a good one, see his track record
Biden got stuck with it, politics made him stick with it, ****** outcome
Why was it needed to expand the troops?

Nothing in that ******** has changed. Tell me how it was successful on any level of Obama time in office?

NATO partners and based on a UN resolution

personally, it's because NYC is pretty close to home and the people are very much like us
They was there beside the Americans fighting and died the same. You can call it what you want but they training that was so called happened didn’t work

Why was it needed to expand the troops?

Nothing in that ******** has changed. Tell me how it was successful on any level of Obama time in office?
the idea was to bring stability and allow an elected, secular government to form
that was impossible with daily Taliban bombings in the towns and cities

the troop surge stopped that, they ran an election, the place had some semblance of order
this is all known and well documented, it's not debatable

the idea was to bring stability and allow an elected, secular government to form
that was impossible with daily Taliban bombings in the towns and cities

the troop surge stopped that, they ran an election, the place had some semblance of order
this is all known and well documented, it's not debatable
And here we are today. No different than it was 20yrs ago.
Sad really cause i have a few really close friends and family members that was on duty in the place.

They was there beside the Americans fighting and died the same. You can call it what you want but they training that was so called happened didn’t work
??
talk logic man

we are NATO partners, that's a fact
UN passed a resolution to endorse a military intervention, fact
NATO created ISAF coalition to action the UN resolution, fact

none of this is my or anyone's opinion

??
talk logic man

we are NATO partners, that's a fact
UN passed a resolution to endorse a military intervention, fact
NATO created ISAF coalition to action the UN resolution, fact

none of this is my or anyone's opinion
What part is not logical?

it was NOT a training mission
we had for 10 years, at least one full infantry battalion and the support groups in country
it was a COMBAT mission

there was no ******* around in white APC's and blue hard hat BS going on there

Given that the crap agreement that Trump wrote a year and a half ago has been public knowledge all along, I think the only thing that could have been done better by our government was to see the handwriting on the wall and get the heck out of Dodge starting a year and a half ago, not merely a few weeks ago. It would have meant no longer contributing to whatever we were doing, starting earlier, but it would have meant stranding fewer people there while the Americans abandoned it. I suppose there was a school of thought that the deadline was going to be extended. Hindsight is always 20/20, but it was predictable that Afghanistan was going to revert to Taliban rule. If the Americans complained about lack of Canadian participation ... "you renegotiate your deal first, then we'll talk, but until such time, we're outta here".

this is some good reading
at one point, Canada was in command of 3 US battalions on top of our own
this was a very important part of the security effort
and we succeeded
Kandahar City and province were no longer dangerous sh!tholes for awhile

In fact, the Kandahar soldiers trained by Canadians were the ones who put up the best fight against the Taliban. Took them a couple of weeks to take the city.

In the end everybody walked away, not just the Americans. Had everyone stayed the full 20 years I believe the Taliban would have eventually been subdued.

So what American admin is responsible for the deaths of the 13 men that died in the bomb attack the other day?

Back
Top Bottom