Ace Mototech Meet, Greet and Ride!! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ace Mototech Meet, Greet and Ride!!

dash8

Hi everyone!

We just wanted to announce our first annual meet and greet (and ride) with Adrian, owner of Ace Moto Tech! Adrian is both a racer and a mechanic, and loves bikes!

Adrian will be on site, talking shop...and even has offered up raffle prizes!
Just added, Jamie will be on site with the Amsoil line, offering free shipping on orders over 20$! Awesome deal! And some surprises!

When:

11:00 am Saturday, May 25th, (Rain date Saturday June 1st) coffee, pop and tire kicking, along with the raffles! Hopefully there will be at least a few other companies there that will add to the day!

At 1:00pm there will be an organized ride, prob 2-4 hours long, with a late lunch planned at a local restaurant..

Where:
4487 Henderson Road, Milton, Ont L9T 2X5

Details:

***ride will be about 1.5 hours long**

*** we will have hot dogs and pop for sale, $3 for a dog and pop, proceeds going to the Children's Wish Foundation!!**

Come meet Adrian, and see some local bikes and folks. Parking for everyone, all bikes welcome, along with new riders!!

Ride will be law abiding, easy pace suitable for all riders.

No drinking or illegal substances, lets keep it safe and fun!!

This is hopefully the first of many meets, so hopefully everyone gets a chance to come out and meet some new people!!

Please RSVP with me so we can plan ahead! Or post/PM questions!

Thanks

Last edited:
I'm going to try and make this. Will confirm closer to the date.

I'll be there and I'll have some Amsoil products, also I'll be taking orders for oil and filters or what ever you need and offering free shipping to anyone who places a order of 20 dollars or more. Plus a few more surprises up my sleeve... So head on out and say "Hello"

Thanks!!

I'll be there and I'll have some Amsoil products, also I'll be taking orders for oil and filters or what ever you need and offering free shipping to anyone who places a order of 20 dollars or more. Plus a few more surprises up my sleeve... So head on out and say "Hello"
Nice! I better bring my backpack for some MCF 10w40 and EA15K13's :)

-Jamie M.

Jamie, I'll ride down to Milton with you for this. You take the 407 or 401?
I'm up for whatever. I usually wheelie past the 407 cameras at Brock Rd. so it's a cheap trip for me :)

-Jamie M.

Attendance is looking good so far, thanks for all the interest! Bump to the top, and spread the word! Everyone welcome!

Back
Top Bottom