about freakin time - kudos to the home owner... | GTAMotorcycle.com

about freakin time - kudos to the home owner...

Seems homeowner killed invader with his own weapon. This is a very rare occurrence indeed. If gun belonged to homeowner, even if he owned it legally, charges would most likely have been laid.

Got what he deserved, no sympathy here.

No charges??
That's umposssible!
There has to be

Then call in a description.

^ Statistics show that that "they" commit over 60% of crime. Good riddance.

Poor young little Ibrahim. Was probably just looking to make a little side money to help pay his way through medical university to eventually become a productive member of society, and then this happened :rolleyes:

Poor young little Ibrahim. Was probably just looking to make a little side money to help pay his way through medical university to eventually become a productive member of society, and then this happened :rolleyes:

:laughing3:

The only thing that would make this more "Bourned Out" would be if the other 2 were found incapacitated with Bic wounds, other than that, that's as Bourne as it gets.

That's down the street from where my parents live (and I lived for 6 years). My sister and father heard the gun shots. The way that my sis described this to me though made it sound like it was the home owner that was shot dead. Good to hear that this is not the case. :) That is NOT a bad neighborhood at all. Just goes to show you that bad things can happen ANYWHERE. Remember to lock your doors, etc. even if you think you live in a "quiet" area.

lock your doors...hide your kids...hide your wife....

hope nothing bad happens to the homeowner. as a license holder myself I would have done the same

I didn't know that it was the invader that got killed. Well done, I must say.

That's down the street from where my parents live (and I lived for 6 years). My sister and father heard the gun shots. The way that my sis described this to me though made it sound like it was the home owner that was shot dead. Good to hear that this is not the case. :) That is NOT a bad neighborhood at all. Just goes to show you that bad things can happen ANYWHERE. Remember to lock your doors, etc. even if you think you live in a "quiet" area.

Of course. Good neighbourhoods get all the action as that's where all the good stuff to rob is.

Of course. Good neighbourhoods get all the action as that's where all the good stuff to rob is.

Not necessarily. Environmental factors beyond potential payout play a big role.

Or else neighbourhoods like the Bridal Path or Lorne Park would be getting robbed blind.

Back
Top Bottom