A new record ? | GTAMotorcycle.com

A new record ?

Fairly obvious he's not going to stop driving until they cut his legs off.

You'd think at some point there would be a criminal charge

Sent from my Redmi 7A using Tapatalk
They don't keep people incarcerated for shooting people, do you think they will lock up a bad driver for long?

Obviously whatever they have been doing to encourage this guy to follow the laws hasn't been working and they need to drastically change their approach. I am in favor of shipping him to CFS Alert and letting him walk/swim home. A 4500 km walk should make him reconsider his life choices (or at the very least ensure that he stops driving for a few months and likely forever). He is well beyond the level where any argument can be made that the police made mistakes and he is not guilty of his crimes.

Last edited:
The burning question of course, is how do you wind up with "eight lifetime driving bans" in the first place

The burning question of course, is how do you wind up with "eight lifetime driving bans" in the first place
Because you just keep driving and every time they catch you, they tack on another driving ban and a nominal fine. Hell, even a short custodial sentence would do nothing. Obviously, if this guy has the opportunity to drive he will. That leaves our choices as let him keep driving, keep him in jail forever, kill him or send him someplace where there are no vehicles. Obviously, Ontario keeps going with option 1 over and over.

8 lifetime bans +1 to come on conviction = 9 lives

Does he identify as feline??? Maybe we can have him put down .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, someone has to keep providing him with a vehicle. Tag his name in the Service Ontario database, that he can NOT register a vehicle. Seize the vehicle each time he is caught. Eventually, he will run out of vehicle options. Create a new HTA section that states, if you lend your vehicle to a person with a lifetime ban YOUR vehicle is forfeited to the crown, (there already is an HTA section, which you can be charged with, if you lend your vehicle to a person, with no valid DL), IE suspended driver. But, it is just a fine. Under the new section you should, lose your vehicle.

IF your close enough that your comfortable lending your vehicle to someone, you should be close enough to know if they have/don't have a licence, so you can't claim "ignorance"

Well, someone has to keep providing him with a vehicle. Tag his name in the Service Ontario database, that he can NOT register a vehicle. Seize the vehicle each time he is caught. Eventually, he will run out of vehicle options. Create a new HTA section that states, if you lend your vehicle to a person with a lifetime ban YOUR vehicle is forfeited to the crown, (there already is an HTA section, which you can be charged with, if you lend your vehicle to a person, with no valid DL), IE suspended driver. But, it is just a fine. Under the new section you should, lose your vehicle.

IF your close enough that your comfortable lending your vehicle to someone, you should be close enough to know if they have/don't have a licence, so you can't claim "ignorance"
He took it when I wasn't around.

5 years in jail should perhaps make him think twice.

Or keep him off the road for 5 years in the meantime, if not. Next time, 15 years.

He took it when I wasn't around.
The law still takes your car for a 6 month impound. Your responsibility to lock the keys up. Only option charge him/her with theft. When I was still towing we had the contract for this from the Mto from Halton region to the border. Hamilton drivers would buy a $200 junker stolen plates and who cares. They had a $5000 to $25000 in fines and 2 to 5 years in jail. We had one guys company vans. All four in a two month span. Stupid people just keep being stupid aholes.

Meet Edward Michael Skotnicki

He has over 173 conviction including dangerous driving. Banned from driving 9 times. He is disqualified from driving and does not have a license. Not sure if he is still around today, last heard of him like 4-5 years ago.

Attachments

• scotnicki.jpg
    scotnicki.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Fairly obvious he's not going to stop driving until they cut his legs off.

Dickie Bader did OK without his.

The problem with punishment is that in some cases it has no effect. Going to amputations makes the person a burden to society as does jail.

Dickie Bader did OK without his.

The problem with punishment is that in some cases it has no effect. Going to amputations makes the person a burden to society as does jail.
That's the upside to a one-way ticket to Alert. Sure the plane ticket costs a few grand but after that, very little future expenditure required as they attempt to walk home.

Why would he start walking if he was shipped off to Nunavut? Seems like he'd just do what he always does, buy a beater and start driving

Sent from my Redmi 7A using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom