600 motorcycle insurance for M driver | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

600 motorcycle insurance for M driver

I know where there is one for sale if he wants to test ride it, that will scare the **** out of him.

For a year?
minimal coverage yes, the Beemer is 7 something under a different carrier. .... you won't get that. I had my M since April 1971

It's a nice bike if you have room for it to stretch its legs, but you better know what you are doing. Italian sport bikes handle like nobody else but precise clutch throttle and brake control better be natural to you or do not apply.
5 more years should do it

:LOL: I think that works out to roughly 100 dirt bike crashes

It's a nice bike if you have room for it to stretch its legs, but you better know what you are doing. Italian sport bikes handle like nobody else but precise clutch throttle and brake control better be natural to you or do not apply.
5 more years should do it

:LOL: I think that works out to roughly 100 dirt bike crashes
I was playing on some jetskis on the weekend. A nice safe place to practice sliding the rear and attempting to catch it when you screw up, catch and hit the ejector button. I only ended up with it turtled once. It would have been a very painful lesson on he road.

What company would insure the street triple?
For you, maybe a couple of them. or it might be considered restricted.

Insurance is like buying something on the stock market, it might cost anything
and in the specific model case, it might depend on how many riders fitting your demographic made significant claims on that model motorcycle in the last several years.

Do you have a house, tenant or car insurance provider :/ they really are the best first place to start, otherwise try one that only or mostly sells motorcycle insurance.

660 Tuono, OP

not a sportbike
it's a naked commuter bike - grocery getter

D1Ud76L.jpg

Even has a bird perch :cool:

that one has an exhaust the size of a Mack truck, I like the other one better (y)

lol ok now to start with I weigh 140 what do you weigh
and have you ever tried riding pillion on a fast bike with a fast rider? I have, it's scary as $%^#

I might give a try riding bird perch pillion with Amy Szoke that would feel pretty safe :|

have you ever tried riding pillion on a fast bike with a fast rider? I have, it's scary as $%^#
That's what I was thinking (for both the rider and the pillion). Light girls are no big deal but I have given rides to people with some gravity and frig me. I can't keep the front down, it pushes like a mofo (which I strongly dislike on a bike) and it is just generally terrifying.

Back
Top Bottom