600 motorcycle insurance for M driver | GTAMotorcycle.com

600 motorcycle insurance for M driver

Sclicer

Hi I Just got my full M licence at 26 and had 2 bikes so far a 250, and a 2006 FZ6

I think I'm finally ready to get a sport bike, are there any insurance companies or bikes you guys would recommend

Also I have 2 years of motorcycle insurance history

Excellent! 5 more years and you will have an infinite range of choices.

The problem is at 2 years experience he is not yet considered a low risk, he's just a repeat customer. Seven years of clean riding and payment history is what it takes before some will even touch you.

The problem is at 2 years experience he is not yet considered a low risk, he's just a repeat customer. Seven years of clean riding and payment history is what it takes before some will even touch you.
Is it really that bad, any sporty style bikes you would recommend

The naked sporty bikes are normally cheaper. Why the rush to a faster bike? Fz6 (and 250's) are nice bikes that are good for many many years of fun and learning. What is the new bike supposed to do better than the current bike? That may help people give you some suggestions that give you the desired result without as much insurance hurt.

The naked sporty bikes are normally cheaper. Why the rush to a faster bike? Fz6 (and 250's) are nice bikes that are good for many many years of fun and learning. What is the new bike supposed to do better than the current bike? That may help people give you some suggestions that give you the desired result without as much insurance hurt.
It's I bought the FZ6 for a bike to learn on not really a keeper bike, just want one that looks a bit better and newer

:unsure: you might not want to ask me I have expensive taste in motorcycles,

Do you ever expect to be stuck in bumper to bumper traffic with it?

:unsure: you might not want to ask me I have expensive taste in motorcycles,

Do you ever expect to be stuck in bumper to bumper traffic with it?
Oh god I can’t imagine riding my 636 around Toronto all the time. That would suck. I’d get to every red light so fast though until my bike overheats

TD had the lowest premiums for me but then jacked up my rates a month after getting the policy which the agent told me would auto renew at the same price and didn’t tell me. Allstate was a hundred bucks more but you’re not 30. Wawanesa is probably cheapest but you haven’t been insured six years. I’d say a supersport is a pipe dream still. Two years of experience is practically nothing anyway, not trying to **** on your dreams just those bikes aren’t particularly an easy ride

Oh god I can’t imagine riding my 636 around Toronto all the time. That would suck. I’d get to every red light so fast though until my bike overheats

TD had the lowest premiums for me but then jacked up my rates a month after getting the policy which the agent told me would auto renew at the same price and didn’t tell me. Allstate was a hundred bucks more but you’re not 30. Wawanesa is probably cheapest but you haven’t been insured six years. I’d say a supersport is a pipe dream still. Two years of experience is practically nothing anyway, not trying to **** on your dreams just those bikes aren’t particularly an easy ride
So once I'm 30 at 6 years of experience I can finally get a supersport

For what it’s worth I have a near life experience almost every week on my ninja ?

Funny side story @Trials - I was riding the twisties on Jones falls road in Elgin last week and I got a wasp in the neck that stung me repeatedly before I was able to pull over, skidded to a stop on some gravel in second gear locked my rear tire and then was running across someone’s lawn stripping off my gear cause it was still stinging me. Effing bastard wasp. Bike was sinking into the grass too on the kickstand almost fell over. Ended up with unknown number of horribly painful stings on the neck and chest

Dropped my drawers right on the side of the road for the same reason once, screw vanity.

@#$%^& yellow jackets they just kinda drag their stinger across your skin and then head north in a zig zag pattern

So once I'm 30 at 6 years of experience I can finally get a supersport
With a bike with that much power things can go wrong much easier. Just this morning I spun my rear tire in a pretty deep lean, my tires were cold and I lost rear tire traction when I got on the throttle coming out of the corner I almost lowsided, 100% rider error. Be careful if you do buy one of those

Oh oh, I like spinning up my rear tire, hopefully he doesn't.

Back
Top Bottom