50ks on a flat tire | GTAMotorcycle.com

50ks on a flat tire

high side

i had to get back home, had tire go flat 50ks from home,dunlop rear held up real good,just felt like i was riding on tar snakes,sidewall was no worse for wear.whoda thunk it?

with lower speeds on a streetbike tire you should be ok. They have a firm "sidewall"

on a cruiser, you would have had a hard time, and possibly damaged the rim

Good to see you got it home, none the less

maybe its just me but if i rode 50km on a flat i would probably ditch the tire afterwards due to potentially damaged sidewalls...

tire looks the same as it did before it went flat.put a dunlop Q2 190 55 17,love the way the bike turns in with the 55.chiller,you gotta be kidding. i would ditch it due to the tire was so bald it wore a hole in it.sidewall was least of my trouble.

tire looks the same as it did before it went flat.put a dunlop Q2 190 55 17,love the way the bike turns in with the 55.chiller,you gotta be kidding. i would ditch it due to the tire was so bald it wore a hole in it.sidewall was least of my trouble.

To each his own

Yeah, common chiller. All that extra heat buildup and weird contorting of the carcass for only 50km couldn't possibly damage the tire. :rolleyes:

haha, no comment ...

I think the kijiji comment was the best :p

Back
Top Bottom