5 YR old Kid twisting the throttle, while dad sits behind.. | GTAMotorcycle.com

5 YR old Kid twisting the throttle, while dad sits behind..

Poser

Did a few searching on this forum before posting, to not re-post, didn't find anything.

Dont freak out too much now!!!!!!...Control yourself!!!!

[video=youtube_share;9hwXviMZLP0]http://youtu.be/9hwXviMZLP0[/video]

God damn now I have a reason to procreate. Kid is pure bas ***.

Not a bad idea, what's the worse that could happen?

Well this may be the stupidest father I've ever seen. Though the kid has some serious talent if the video is real.

OMG! theres no way this child is holding the bike straight up ,,,,, the father has to be i just don't know about this one lol but it is cute

He has better throttle control than some of the riders on this site. We won't mention names.... :rolleyes:

OMG! theres no way this child is holding the bike straight up ,,,,, the father has to be i just don't know about this one lol but it is cute

bike holds it's self up, faster you go the straighter it goes.

issues i see besides the obvious, covering the back brake with his foot while riding, sitting @ a stop in neutral, there's more but i can't be bothered.

True .......I guess its the safety issue and the idiot dad that bugged me lol

He needs his fatherhood license revoked.

Well this may be the stupidest father I've ever seen.

Stupidest father? At least he's spending time with his kid unlike most deadbeat dad's these days.

I'm a baby because that guy is an idiot and could have wiped out and seriously hurt his kid? Ok then...

Well its his kid, let him do what he wants. AS long as he doesnt hurt anybody else im fine with that.

Back
Top Bottom