4k TV 2019 version | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

4k TV 2019 version

Will 2nd a Sony TV. I've only 1 flat panel 40" TV, it's a Sony Brava HD LCD, working well after 10 years so far.

55 LG , 60LG , 40in DingBau ( seriously ) in office . I like Sony better but the LG are quite good for $499 ish. Smart , 4K , fast enough menu . It all came from BestBuy . ( gift cards from BMO rewards ) I double dip on everything.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

I have an LG C1 I bought 2 years ago - it's overall an amazing panel, and use the 120Hz refresh rate for high FPS games on console. I'd recommend a C2 (newer version).

For higher-end panels, it's basically either LG (OLED) or Samsung (QLED). They each have their own strengths (like true black for OLEDs, or brighter whites for QLEDs), but they're all good. For all the lovers of Sony TVs out there, they're LG panels, at least the past few years.

In terms of price, you typically find either 55" or 65" the best deals, because each TV panel is cut from a giant mother glass. It happens that 55" and 65" cuts perfectly evenly into smaller pieces from this giant panel, which is why they're among the most common.

I disagree about 8K being relevant soon. Or even having to do with 5G.

4K resolution streaming online already is highly compressed. Netflix 4k is like 30mbps. I have a media library, and my already compressed 4k movies are like 100mbps. There is so much more room for better quality streamed media already.

You really think the emergence of a faster wireless signal will be the catalyst for 8K streaming?

Think about that. Wireless streaming. 8K. Are you streaming 8K content on the go to your 8K panel at home? Makes no sense.

Looked at a lot of stuff at a lot of places. And then looked at a 55" Sony 4k XBR QD Oled. Sigh, it's only money.

Back
Top Bottom