308 km/h on the QEW | GTAMotorcycle.com

308 km/h on the QEW

Fools like this, we don't need on our roads and highways.

Yikkies! How stupid! There goes our insurance discounts...

Same night - 200 stunters in a west end parking lot showing off. I don't think the cops busted them, but next time...

I'm surprised he had enough open road to get to that speed .

C63 AMG , that cars been played with because they are factory topped at 180mph , he got to 191? before they popped him. Kid was at F1 back straight speeds. Impressive if idiotic.

From others that have gone there in that car above 170 (270) the front end starts getting really light.

I havent done 300 in a car, but braking hard from 200 is a real eye opener. Brakes that seemed competent become marginal at best.

So that's like, what... 6.5 MJ of kinetic energy? A kilo and a half of TNT?

I was wondering for a minute if maybe the radar gun boosted the speed a bit, but the DragonEye brochure says accurate +/- 1 kph. Only goes up to 320 kph though, so anyone looking to get a high score in a Veyron you're not gonna be able to beat this kid by much

At 10pm on a Saturday Night right now with so little traffic, I'm not surprised at all.

Have you ever gone over 250km/hr ? It's not a short run .

I am wondering how they pulled him over?

They obviously were not right on his *** with the cherries glowing.

The other questions is how did he decide not to run away?

Have you ever gone over 250km/hr ? It's not a short run .

Yes I have, and the QEW out that way (which I'm also familiar with) has plenty of straight away for that car to do it.

My guess with the pull , over they radioed ahead (hard to outrun radio) and had lights on ahead. He's pretty cooked for stopping, but they would have had him in a hour had he run are my thoughts. There would be enough traffic cams to get a plate, or partial, or good samaritan phone in. There are quite a few C63 AMG around, but 2 or 3 digits on as plate would shorten that fast. Then he'd be truly screwed.

They sent him home to mommy and daddy - why wasn't he taken away in handcuffs ?
I'm pretty sure this was a strong case for reckless endangerment.

- why wasn't he taken away in handcuffs ?
Because he was caught speeding.
Like the signs on the hi ways say, "speeding is speeding".
So 8kph over, or 208kph over is the same (a little extra authority rears it's ugly head at 50kph over.) Otherwise, if all speeders went away in handcuffs............

Because he was caught speeding.
Like the signs on the hi ways say, "speeding is speeding".
So 8kph over, or 208kph over is the same (a little extra authority rears it's ugly head at 50kph over.) Otherwise, if all speeders went away in handcuffs............
Nearly 3 times the posted limit might warrant 'special treatment' ?

Back
Top Bottom