246kph on the 403 Mississauga | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

246kph on the 403 Mississauga

So true. It pains me to see the punishment given in today's world. There is nobody I know growing up riding motorcycles that have not
done pretty much what this guy did.

Good to see the kids are still having fun, until captured.
Not going to say what gear my car runs at 246kph, but my busa, was near the end of 4th gear.

Didn't a "REAL" cinco have a 600cc motor?

Started out at 479cc (and 13 horsepower!), very shortly thereafter this was upgraded to 499cc and 21 horsepower, so the original Fiat 500 had an engine very much in keeping with its name.

The early Abarths were punched out to 689cc (badged as Abarth 695) and 37 hp.

The Italian driving style of foot to the floor in a tiny car, and not slowing down for corners, is probably because of cars like this!

Not going to say what gear my car runs at 246kph, but my busa, was near the end of 4th gear.

Sounds like a typical Friday night M.O.B. ride. :p

I smiled reading this. Glad to see we're not all pussies on these boards lol

Not that I agree with the decision but I'd love to know at what time they were pulled over and which day. Doing 240 on the 403 on a wed at 2am when's there nobody on the highway is a big difference than doing it during the afternoon. People are always quick to crucify these "stunt drivers" but almost all of the time its during the middle of the night with only themselves being in immediate danger. Time and place for everything

Not that I agree with the decision but I'd love to know at what time they were pulled over and which day. Doing 240 on the 403 on a wed at 2am when's there nobody on the highway is a big difference than doing it during the afternoon. People are always quick to crucify these "stunt drivers" but almost all of the time its during the middle of the night with only themselves being in immediate danger. Time and place for everything
Time and place, still has consequences if you're caught. You can play, just be willing to pay.
I think we've all done it, especially when we were young.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

Last edited:
But thats also part of the problem, its only them at risk. Till they spin and bin it, which seems to happen on occasion. Now we have a full staff fire truck, an ambulance, couple or 5 police cars and all the circus that goes with it. Nearly every brand of car has a track club and Mosport runs every day with some group.
Have all the fun you can afford, just try not to screw up my morning commute when the hyway is still closed.

Back
Top Bottom