23 M1 S1000RR $12000/yr | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

23 M1 S1000RR $12000/yr

This is pretty normal. When I got my M1, was 23, asked Statefarm for a quote on a CBR600RR, $17,000/yr.

I’m 26 now, one claim, M2, clean G license, asked Mitchell and Wales for a quote on a Gsxr-600, I was quoted $326/month, which is pretty darn good.

You need to start on something small. I started on a Ninja 300. You can bet your boots you’ll get bored after the first year, but you gotta learn. There’s a lot to learn on a 300 as well.

Rev ON

That ain't good at all, same spec in Halifax you'd probably pay 326 for the year lol now that's more like it

I've got my M2. This will be my 3rd year riding. I had a Honda NC700x the first year for my learner and got bored of that quick. Last year I sold it and now I'm on a BMW S1000R and I'm paying $1400 for the year. Pretty damn good rate in my opinion. Don't know if being 42 and married has anything to do with it but I'll take it. OP maybe look into the single R. Same engine as the RR just re-tuned for street riding.

I've got my M2. This will be my 3rd year riding. I had a Honda NC700x the first year for my learner and got bored of that quick. Last year I sold it and now I'm on a BMW S1000R and I'm paying $1400 for the year. Pretty damn good rate in my opinion. Don't know if being 42 and married has anything to do with it but I'll take it. OP maybe look into the single R. Same engine as the RR just re-tuned for street riding.

Which insurance provider?

42yrs
Married
Most likely a house and car(s) bundled

Not surprised

i just go a quote from dalton timmis and they ask for 11,000 for five vehicles and two bikes

i just go a quote from dalton timmis and they ask for 11,000 for five vehicles and two bikes
Does it cover coronavirus?
I mean if it doesn't it really isn't much good is it :| all that medical coverage and you have to drag your ass out with pneumonia and crash your motorcycle just to get a ventilator

Back
Top Bottom