sburns
Well-known member
Still waiting for @Wind Shear to get back to us! 
i went last night and nobody showed.Still waiting for @Wind Shear to get back to us!![]()
Nice, I want to see your photo on the wall next weeki went last night and nobody showed.
I even did the Holy Chuck challenge and you all missed it!
Bet that s-rad has something to do with this loli went last night and nobody showed.
I even did the Holy Chuck challenge and you all missed it!
OK...... we will try this again......Well, it looks like it's going to be a decent day...
![]()
Google Maps
Find local businesses, view maps and get driving directions in Google Maps.www.google.com
View attachment 80330
I’ve been trying to post here for about 30 minutesOK...... we will try this again......
Holy Chuck
![]()
Google Maps
Find local businesses, view maps and get driving directions in Google Maps.www.google.com
