sburns Well-known member Today at 8:34 AM #301 Forum Sponsor Still waiting for @Wind Shear to get back to us!
Wind Shear Well-known member Site Supporter 57 minutes ago #302 sburns said: Still waiting for @Wind Shear to get back to us! Click to expand... i went last night and nobody showed. I even did the Holy Chuck challenge and you all missed it!
sburns said: Still waiting for @Wind Shear to get back to us! Click to expand... i went last night and nobody showed. I even did the Holy Chuck challenge and you all missed it!
PacoT Well-known member 48 minutes ago #303 Wind Shear said: i went last night and nobody showed. I even did the Holy Chuck challenge and you all missed it! Click to expand... Nice, I want to see your photo on the wall next week Forum Sponsor
Wind Shear said: i went last night and nobody showed. I even did the Holy Chuck challenge and you all missed it! Click to expand... Nice, I want to see your photo on the wall next week Forum Sponsor