2024 Weekly BurgeRR Meetup - Wednesdays @7PM | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2024 Weekly BurgeRR Meetup - Wednesdays @7PM

comal looks much better, its more centrally located in toronto and has better reviews.

Though I might be a taco snob/connoisseur now.
Comal was better for sure. Asides from the smaller footprint, everything about it was better.

This place called Burgers Park I saw looks like it might be good. Has a bunch of good reviews. It seems to be a clone of a US brand called Shake Shack if anyones ever had it. Its located in a easy to get to area I think and also lots of parking.

10 William Sylvester Dr, North York, ON M2J 0E9
Not sure how to link websites..

This place called Burgers Park I saw looks like it might be good. Has a bunch of good reviews. It seems to be a clone of a US brand called Shake Shack if anyones ever had it. Its located in a easy to get to area I think and also lots of parking.

10 William Sylvester Dr, North York, ON M2J 0E9
Not sure how to link websites..

It's near me, ive been a handful of times. Very good but expect to wait 20 mins for food.

I went to GP Bikes on Saturday and ended up at Pete's Big Bite for lunch. I've been there once before but this time it seemed better than I remembered. Then again, last time we were all huddled under their canopy in the rain because of the COVID lockdown. This time I got the 1/2 lb Bad Boy Burger including fried onions, peppers, two cheeses and bacon. It was fantastic. I think they said the patties are homemade, but they didn't look the way I imagined it should (like Superburger or Fire Pit). Still very good, but it was the toppings that stood out - huge pieces of crispy bacon (only time I might have thought there might be such a thing as too much bacon), and loads of onions and peppers. It's about a block away from Butchie's, but slightly different cuisine.

I went to GP Bikes on Saturday and ended up at Pete's Big Bite for lunch. I've been there once before but this time it seemed better than I remembered. Then again, last time we were all huddled under their canopy in the rain because of the COVID lockdown. This time I got the 1/2 lb Bad Boy Burger including fried onions, peppers, two cheeses and bacon. It was fantastic. I think they said the patties are homemade, but they didn't look the way I imagined it should (like Superburger or Fire Pit). Still very good, but it was the toppings that stood out - huge pieces of crispy bacon (only time I might have thought there might be such a thing as too much bacon), and loads of onions and peppers. It's about a block away from Butchie's, but slightly different cuisine.

I get out there so little, it's hard to pass up the chance to go to Butchie's.

I get out there so little, it's hard to pass up the chance to go to Butchie's.
8b0fc040-b321-4fc8-9239-65c978b448e8_text.gif

sals hot chicken.

Whenever I think of fries and dill dipping sauce, I think of St Louis Bar & Grill.
They had some sort of dill seasoning, no dipping sauce, but was very good

Back
Top Bottom