2023 GTA Photo Tag! | Page 19 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2023 GTA Photo Tag!

@JZ67 I'm using Android too and I've been able to upload this year no issue using the Tapatalk app; previously it used to beetch at me about image size. Worth a try?

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

The GTAM app looks and functions just as Tapatalk does, but will allow full size images.

New:

IMG-20230702-104415167-HDR.jpg

Hint: a popular Sunday breakfast spot.

Doesn't look like Android has the option to resize an image in the native app

From memory Imgur also forces you, at least on Android, to use their app when you're on your phone, and the app doesn't give you the link you need for bbcodes. I remember how much this used to peeve me when I was using it here.

@JZ67 I'm using Android too and I've been able to upload this year no issue using the Tapatalk app; previously it used to beetch at me about image size. Worth a try?

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
It looks like there is an option to resize on Android. It is not wholly intuitive but there is an option. I will try next time.

Can it be explained why the original image is an issue for the purpose it performs.

Feels like this thread is totally derailed now :LOL:

Can it be explained why the original image is an issue for the purpose it performs.

No, it cannot. For whatever reason, the GTAM forum limits the size of hosted images.

Feels like this thread is totally derailed now

Nonsense. We're all happy to steer you in the right direction. The GTAM app is the easiest, one step solution.

Is it? How regular?
I spy a cool old school vfr750 back there

Regular, as in every Sunday morning, say 8:30 - 11:00. It's primarily old boys, like me, on café bikes, but anyone, any bike, is welcome. Certainly not a huge gathering, perhaps fifteen or twenty bikes.

No, it cannot. For whatever reason, the GTAM forum limits the size of hosted images.

Nonsense. We're all happy to steer you in the right direction. The GTAM app is the easiest, one step solution.
The GTAM app is not compatible with my device - Samsung S23+

I generally just turn on data roaming (also on Freedom) when I'm out an about on the bike. They've never charged me for any extra data.
Sometimes the roaming network works better then Freedom's :oops:

New:
Sorry, would've sent an hour ago if I had service hahaha #freedomnosignal
4e22e702c785f257849a3e266be4685a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk
Old: 5972 Aurora Road Whitchurch-Stouffville, Uxbridge, ON L4A 7X4

Attachments

• IMG_1966-compressed.jpeg
    IMG_1966-compressed.jpeg
    609.1 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
New