2022 MotoGP Discussion (No Links - Contains Spoilers!) | Page 18 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2022 MotoGP Discussion (No Links - Contains Spoilers!)

I'm glad he is back at it, but it only worked when he was on camera; as odd and awkward as this guy is you can't help but listen to him and his insights as he was one of the Aliens. I hope he goes back to his youtube format, I'm not that intrested in reading but I'll listen to him.

Anyone actually sit for the 8 hours or whatever it was for testing, any new insights?

This is what I found so far:

(lots of bare carbon pr0n on this one)

LOL, I guess with Enea getting 3rd Ducati don't want Pernat hanging about trying to collect anymore and just outright banned him!

That's it fellas, no more action until Feburary, but next year will have more races than ever and with sprint races it will essentially be the longest season in recorded History by 2x, I still have mixed feelings but this the only motorsport I watch anymore; I'm told the BT sports app may be a way to watch which in addition to DAZN is a good alternative to DORNA's utter rubbish.

Final Times (and Honda and Yamaha are way behind the Italian bikes):

bdaws8su7ty91.jpg

Last edited:
I have a collection of MotoGP, Moto2 & Moto3 videos from the 1992-2022 season. I also have a video collection of the MotoGP Valencia Test 2023 which was held on 8 November.

If anyone is interested, you can pm me.

Jorge Martin at Valencia test:
FhD72WTWAAE3yzK

I have a collection of MotoGP, Moto2 & Moto3 videos from the 1992-2022 season. I also have a video collection of the MotoGP Valencia Test 2023 which was held on 8 November.

If anyone is interested, you can pm me.
I'm going to take you up on this, I just saw Dorna's 5 Euro black friday deal and felt like sticking it to them even more from now until next season!

PM sent, thanks!

Back
Top Bottom