2022 GTA Photo Tag! | Page 34 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2022 GTA Photo Tag!

I don't get it. Freedom is fine if you're in GTA. If you're not, well you shouldn't be on a network without coverage. Been with em since 2014 and haven't had any real service issues in years

I don't get it. Freedom is fine if you're in GTA. If you're not, well you shouldn't be on a network without coverage. Been with em since 2014 and haven't had any real service issues in years
Meh not really. I've lost signal just moving around my house, this happed the other day. Dr office no signal (Pickering). Also just travelling along the 401 itself can be spotty or doesn't switch towers very well. Then the classic of moving from Vaughn to Toronto, total loss of signal, needing to reboot the phone.

Meh not really. I've lost signal just moving around my house, this happed the other day. Dr office no signal (Pickering). Also just travelling along the 401 itself can be spotty or doesn't switch towers very well. Then the classic of moving from Vaughn to Toronto, total loss of signal, needing to reboot the phone.

Guess my experience then. It highly depends on the specific building, as I'm in Vaughn/Markham often, and never experience these issues. Older buildings covered in concrete may block though. For my older plan, I'm happy, but their new plans are trash and not much value switching to them now, since Shaw made strides to increase their ARPU

Ok I’m sniped, where are you heading?

Isn't this cheating? :ROFLMAO:

I'm parked at the T&T in Mississauga for a coffee (canned, love that stuff), I'll be heading north for my tag. That's about all I can give you, unless you find me on the way.

Edit: I'm not being difficult, I just haven't thought that far ahead... As is tradition.

I guess starting from EY I have no chances of getting a next tag… gotcha.

Guess my experience then. It highly depends on the specific building, as I'm in Vaughn/Markham often, and never experience these issues. Older buildings covered in concrete may block though. For my older plan, I'm happy, but their new plans are trash and not much value switching to them now, since Shaw made strides to increase their ARPU
I found Freedom to be very spotty in Markham, I've literally had it go to roaming out in an open field if I go to the other side of the field.

Back
Top Bottom