2022 GTA Photo Tag! | Page 15 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2022 GTA Photo Tag!

Old:
Terra Cotta Conservation Area, Winston Churchill north of King, Terra Cotta(?)
5e03ec27334edca832b14b84eb6347cf.jpg

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk

Old: port credit brewery, 6 Queen st W in Mississauga

i guess we're cleaning the bike when its sunny again :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• 20220516_095053-01.jpeg
    20220516_095053-01.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Wasnt bad when i went out to grab it... but i decided to get the new tag a little later cause it started pouring a bit... and i wasnt dressed for it ;)
Getting the new one soon

New:

There's a cool sculpture by Ryan Longo in the background of the PIP that's worth checking out. Esp at night. Couldn't get close enough to it on the motorbike though

Also, the goretex held up on the upper body gear...but the oxford rainpants seem to have stopped working as i got a wet crotch.

Attachments

• 20220516_130905.jpg
    20220516_130905.jpg
    848.4 KB · Views: 27
New:

There's a cool sculpture by Ryan Longo in the background of the PIP that's worth checking out. Esp at night. Couldn't get close enough to it on the motorbike though

Also, the goretex held up on the upper body gear...but the oxford rainpants seem to have stopped working as i got a wet crotch.
Ah yes... riding with a wet crotch, a true indication of riding season in Canada

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk

Don't feel bad, Soulcatcher, Cawthra was a total pig sty/mud puddle by that aggregates place, bike got filthy.
Sorry (not sorry... my bike got dirty just grabbing the original tag lol)

Oh fun. its 100 kms away now
haha, sorry about that. Then tell a certain 2 other westies to stop going out to the eastern boonies! ie Stouffville and Whitby.... Maybe they subconsciously inspired me. My next tag will be a lot closer to home.

Back
Top Bottom