2021 Street Glide Quick Ride | GTAMotorcycle.com

2021 Street Glide Quick Ride

Evoex

The God
Site Supporter
Was less then a 10 minute ride as the bike had actually already been sold so i couldn't pile on the kms. Obviously a very different riding experience then the XR but it was certainly the 'chill' kind of vibe i was looking for. It absolutely handled better then i thought it was going to, was also pretty impressed that like the XR you don't feel the weight while riding it. Clutch was far heavier and brakes were certainly not on the XR level but need more seat time to weigh in.

Will be sure to do an extended ride and try other models/brand before making a decision.

Dope ass colour, paint was phenomenal.

The only Harley I would ever consider owning.

Pfaff eh?
Looks like a special edition of the SG.

if time/money/space were not concerns
I'd have 5 bikes in the stable
Street Glide would be one of them
would be a great mile muncher with badass class

Only 5?

I'd have a Harley in the garage, but it'd be this one:

black-shot-custom-v-rod_2.jpg

The only other Harley that interested me was the FXDR (sadly also discontinued - I see a trend here). Seems like I'm really into drag bikes. I'd also customize the fork out of it:

fxdr.jpg

I may need two lanes to make a 90° turn, but the bike looks badass so #letthemstaredontcare.

I screwed up my neck and shoulder this year and riding the VFR is painful now. Can't stand the canted forward position without the pain and discomfort.

Maybe something like this is in my future :cry:

Last edited:
I screwed up my neck and shoulder this year and riding the VFR is painful now. Can't so the canted forward position without the pain and discomfort.

Maybe something like this is in my future :cry:

VFR -> ADV

Can't fight the inevitable. Might as well join the rest of us old farts, clinging desperately onto the illusion of youth and care-free adventure.

VFR -> ADV

Can't fight the inevitable. Might as well join the rest of us old farts, clinging desperately onto the illusion of youth and care-free adventure.
👨‍🦳nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Only 5?

I'd have a Harley in the garage, but it'd be this one:

black-shot-custom-v-rod_2.jpg

The only other Harley that interested me was the FXDR (sadly also discontinued - I see a trend here). Seems like I'm really into drag bikes. I'd also customize the fork out of it:

View attachment 50291

I may need two lanes to make a 90° turn, but the bike looks badass so #letthemstaredontcare.

I like your style.

Also I would have many more bikes with space and funds available. I’m not particular to any one style I would have so many different options.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Just realized i forgot to add the video.

derp.

maybe volume down for wind noise, it should go 1080p res after a few seconds.

@sburns bring on the scathing riding critique!!

Personally, I like the fixed fairing of the RG S

15b414e25f5e65b8816b6f9bab905bfb.jpg

I’m now considering the Pan Am but love the ergos of the RG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SG speaks to me more but i plan to test the RG as well.

Just realized i forgot to add the video.

derp.

maybe volume down for wind noise, it should go 1080p res after a few seconds.

@sburns bring on the scathing riding critique!!
Haha I probably have the worst technique.... 🙄
Looks smooth to me, hard to say everything looks smooth and quick in video's.
What did you think of the ride, low suspension huh, noticed the shakes in the vid.

Haha I probably have the worst technique.... 🙄
Looks smooth to me, hard to say everything looks smooth and quick in video's.
What did you think of the ride, low suspension huh, noticed the shakes in the vid.
Pleasantly surprised, all I've read are scathing reviews of the rear suspension. Need more seat time and worse roads to pass judgement. As i said, turn in and getting the big bike over proved much nicer then i had expected. I did get some wheel hop on an aggressive down shift so even with it's alleged slipper clutch you still gotta be more smooth then sport bikes....or maybe i'm out of practice with my BMW auto blipper wizardry. Seemed to have less vibration then the 1200 Ducati Diavel i sat on, but i hear the motors pre 2017 have more vibration to them.

I'm looking forward to another round.

Last edited:
@Evoex didn't you just buy a new BMW?...bored of it already? Lol
Bought it just over a year ago.

Not boredom, not enjoying that kind of riding these days. That bike is not happy going slow.

Back
Top Bottom