2021 GTA Photo Tag! | Page 95 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2021 GTA Photo Tag!

Sell? Already? You just bought it! What gives?
missed my window to tour at least for the foreseeable future.

want something with more low end, the s1kxr does fine but even with the stage 1 it's an inline 4; it wants to rev.

I'm surprised we haven't seen or heard much lately from Chameleon.
Yeah I've been MIA lately. Just been super busy, and put my 3rd place pony to sleep for the winter not too long ago. Big congrats to both Wolfpack and Soulcatcher. I'll be back with a vengeance in the 2022 game. Somebody has to rep the East after all! Though this Chameleon might be moving to a terrarium closer to being central soon... So we'll see how that impacts my game.

Yeah I've been MIA lately. Just been super busy, and put my 3rd place pony to sleep for the winter not too long ago. Big congrats to both Wolfpack and Soulcatcher. I'll be back with a vengeance in the 2022 game. Somebody has to rep the East after all! Though this Chameleon might be moving to a terrarium closer to being central soon... So we'll see how that impacts my game.

Looking forward to return of the Night King in 2022.

Now that the 2021 game is OFFICIALLY over, do we also vote best picture/location?

I’m not motivated enough to search through nearly 2000 posts, and I can’t even remember the person who posted it, but I quite like the location of the road line paint testing area (I think around Brooklyn or Port Perry somewhere?)

Back
Top Bottom