2021 GTA Photo Tag! | Page 88 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2021 GTA Photo Tag!

Old: First Ontario Arts Centre
ba2c65a853218fc7e01e9ffddb52b54e.jpg

1010 Main St E Milton

Ooooh boy, this is a tough one. Thought I found it after 10 minutes of Google, aaaaand.....Nope!
I just found it, might make the trip seeing how nice the weather is...
The number on the building seems to be misleading, but also I'm a tad surprised the east boundary for Durham doesn't continue to the 35/115 equally. Map borders are so odd.
I find I'm referencing that first map a lot this year!!

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk

If at first you don't succeed, try, try again.... I found it.... but only because of how the bricks are laid above the windows!

If at first you don't succeed, try, try again.... I found it.... but only because of how the bricks are laid above the windows!
This game has sharpened my google skills. I am a ninja now.

Spent the entire day debating whether to go for it or not. Judging by recent luck, someone would snatch it while I am enroute.

I .... I don't understand how this one is difficult. Took me 10 seconds to find.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
Great, now y'all got me thinking my monitor's resolution, or my eyesight, is crap.

I .... I don't understand how this one is difficult. Took me 10 seconds to find.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
Took me a few minutes, if you straight up search the name lots of hits come up not close to that area. But if you add in the name within the white area above the church name gets better results
This could be game ending tag if the weather doesn't hold up, considering the distance.

Back
Top Bottom