2021 GTA Photo Tag! | Page 66 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2021 GTA Photo Tag!

Old:

Pleasantville Curve, Woodbine/Vivian

H39OaNd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Went on a burger adventure a few days ago, went to 4 "top rated" places in Toronto (Harry's, Mattys Pattys, Rudy and Ozzy burger. Got two burgers at each place (1 regular burger and 1 double cheeseburger) Harry's was the best of them all. Still nothing comes even a little close to homemade burgers.

Went on a burger adventure a few days ago, went to 4 "top rated" places in Toronto (Harry's, Mattys Pattys, Rudy and Ozzy burger. Got two burgers at each place (1 regular burger and 1 double cheeseburger) Harry's was the best of them all. Still nothing comes even a little close to homemade burgers.
Hey what happened with Donut Monster, us admirers have been waiting for a photo :ROFLMAO:

Don't wanna derail, so if you don't mind, dm me some deets.
We went to Ozzy's Vaughan, and if it wasn't for their bacon, they would have received a 5/10 from my 9 year old burger monster.
He upped it to a 7.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Don't wanna derail, so if you don't mind, dm me some deets.
We went to Ozzy's Vaughan, and if it wasn't for their bacon, they would have received a 5/10 from my 9 year old burger monster.
He upped it to a 7.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
Ya ozzys was the worst out of them, i went to the downtown Toronto one, I’ll dm you tonight, going riding now :)

You had 8 burgers in a day?

Back
Top Bottom