2021 GTA Photo Tag! | Page 58 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2021 GTA Photo Tag!

LOok hOw FAr mY ELectRiC bIKe leAvEs ThE CoRe!!!
emoji2957.png

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk
MLG8.jpg

What no way!! I was wondering if I would see you in the area I puttered around for a bit.
Hope it's a easy fix!
Also, I missed you at Gryphon (getting sniped for the 6th time this season) by like a minute. I parked and loaded the app and saw your post from a minute ago. Waited for 5 mins and saw your next tag, and was happy it was just 2 mins away.

Last edited:
There goes one of my "Bank" locations!

I would have definitely gone for this one.
Ah mine too! Was debating between a couple I have.

I almost didn't make it to your tag. Nearly rear ended by the red Harley bagger who, for some reason, couldn't make the red light that I stopped for without issue. He swerved around me right through it, my GUESS is because of:

-Following a foot behind me in the same tire track
-Distracted by Steppenwolf full blast from his stereo
-"Never use your front brake bro" (probably)

Then the black SUV behind him that abs chirped right up to my bumper. I'm sure I would have found a half finished text on the phone mounted to his dash.

Thus endeth tonight's rant.

Ah mine too! Was debating between a couple I have.

I almost didn't make it to your tag. Nearly rear ended by the red Harley bagger who, for some reason, couldn't make the red light that I stopped for without issue. He swerved around me right through it, my GUESS is because of:

-Following a foot behind me in the same tire track
-Distracted by Steppenwolf full blast from his stereo
-"Never use your front brake bro" (probably)

Then the black SUV behind him that abs chirped right up to my bumper. I'm sure I would have found a half finished text on the phone mounted to his dash.

Thus endeth tonight's rant.
Glad you are safe man. It is probably the "born to be wild" song that tunes people out. (Incidentally its on my riding soundtrack as well 👿 )

I was almost side swiped on 401 today by someone who was on a phone call. She had no clue that I was there, even though I was 50 m-100m ahead of her to the left. And then i caught her attention and gestured wtf, she gave me the finger salute.

Glad you are safe man. It is probably the "born to be wild" song that tunes people out. (Incidentally its on my riding soundtrack as well )

I was almost side swiped on 401 today by someone who was on a phone call. She had no clue that I was there, even though I was 50 m-100m ahead of her to the left. And then i caught her attention and gestured wtf, she gave me the finger salute.
Thanks. Now that I've cooled off, I definitely carry some blame for not assessing the situation properly. I knew he was there. If I had exercised some critical thinking (his dangerous riding, lack of safety gear, etc) I should have realized he wouldn't be stopping in time and me blasting through the stale yellow/red would have been the safer option.

Another lesson learned without injury thankfully.

And maybe it was magic carpet ride...

Back
Top Bottom