2020 KTM 1290r Super Duke Owners in Durham | GTAMotorcycle.com

2020 KTM 1290r Super Duke Owners in Durham

tkbraaps

Totally doesnt sound suspiciously like a thief

Totally doesnt sound suspiciously like a thief

Had no luck on the KTM forum, but think I recall you from there. A huge success comparatively. Should be a nice day for a ride today.

And you can only ride with people who have the same bike as you?

And you can only ride with people who have the same bike as you?
Why would you assume that? Not at all. I’ve ridden a few different bikes and none of my riding friends own my bike. I’m looking to see if I can connect with someone close to discuss things about my model specifically.

I have the older more rugged ugly sister.
2015 1190 adventure
I have been considering trading in for a Super Duke GT but keep coming back to the only thing it will be better at than my current ride is landing me in jail with no license. I love the Super Duke R but absolutely need luggage and the larger fuel capacity. I don’t ride gravel often but I do from time to time and the Adventure is more than sporty enough, for most of the roads around here and the 1190 is more than capable of breaking the speed limit. So as much as I loath the beautiful Super Duke I come back to the realization that the Adventure is more capable and better suited to me and my riding. The Duke can remain a home screen dream.

I have the older more rugged ugly sister.
2015 1190 adventure
I have been considering trading in for a Super Duke GT but keep coming back to the only thing it will be better at than my current ride is landing me in jail with no license. I love the Super Duke R but absolutely need luggage and the larger fuel capacity. I don’t ride gravel often but I do from time to time and the Adventure is more than sporty enough, for most of the roads around here and the 1190 is more than capable of breaking the speed limit. So as much as I loath the beautiful Super Duke I come back to the realization that the Adventure is more capable and better suited to me and my riding. The Duke can remain a home screen dream.

glad your happy with your bike. That’s all that matters.

...and has to be a 2020?

Sent from my SGH-M919V using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app
I'm still looking to connect in person with people who have a 2020 because its the first year with changes and there's been some challenges. Not the same sharing pics and vids on forums. It's not about riding.

technically its the 3rd gen but if its a 2020 you should have warranty

technically its the 3rd gen but if its a 2020 you should have warranty
Yes, but no warranty issues. Parts, mods and issues related to them.

Back
Top Bottom