2019 Renewal - Increase? Allstate? Is this a joke? | Page 10 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2019 Renewal - Increase? Allstate? Is this a joke?

My renewal with AllState is up in mid June.
Is this a good time to be shopping around? I'm 35, clean record:
18 VW GTI: $140ish/mth - full coverage
15 Street Triple Rx: $125ish /mth - full coverage
Tiny detached home in Toronto: $90 /mth

Do people mostly go through brokers, or you call each and every insurance company directly for a quote?
Most quotes are valid for 30-45 days. Personally, I call all brokers and insurers I know off, create a list of quotes, and pick the best one in terms of cost and coverage.

Takes about a week to gather all data, but savings are worth the time.

The hell are people getting such good car prices :mad:

I'm super happy with my bike quote(s) but damn i feel like i'm getting destroyed for my car insurance and i call around every year.

I'm super happy with my bike quote(s) but damn i feel like i'm getting destroyed for my car insurance and i call around every year.

Just got my renewal notice in the mail (allstate). I have clean record.

House: up $45 or so /mth. Now paying just under $120/mth for a 780sqft bungalow. no claims. ever.
Car: this also makes no sense to me. Was paying $1,650 for the VW when I had two cars insured...then it increased when I sold the old car...and increased again with this renewal. I went from paying $1,650 for the VW in Feb 2018...to now $2,185!!!
Bike:
dropped by $5 /mth

Pretty tired of getting gouged by literally every company and not being able to do a single thing about it.
It's getting pretty hard to justify keeping the bike....driving a car...and owning a house (in Ontario). ?

Because they live in the north in the boonies and are married with kids and over 35. They don't live in Toronto nor are they single.

Back
Top Bottom