2019 Ontario GTA Photo Tag | Page 33 | GTAMotorcycle.com
  • Please try to remember this is a motorcycle community and the one thing we all have in common is motorcycles.

That is what we are all here for. So please keep any posts in Multimedia realted to motorcycles or motorcycle events, get togethers, eat-meets, etc.

You can also check out our new Media Section. HERE

Thanks for helping keep GTA Motorcycle clean and PG friendly.

2019 Ontario GTA Photo Tag

sburns

Console yourself with one of the many tasty options!
Ha! I have previously, I use to work in this area and have been to most of the places here. In front of this plaza is a Bamiyan Kabob which I always like. :D

anterabae

Ha! I have previously, I use to work in this area and have been to most of the places here. In front of this plaza is a Bamiyan Kabob which I always like. :D
Yeah I saw that on the map and the name alone was enough to put it on my list.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Mango Rider

Old: 13204 Ninth Line, Whitchurch-Stouffville

via Tapatalk
I was wondering what your new bike was for a while! Is it a Guzzi? Looks nice, I've never seen the model before.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Jayell

I was wondering what your new bike was for a while! Is it a Guzzi? Looks nice, I've never seen the model before.

Oh, someone noticed?

Yes Mango, it's a new Guzzi model for 2020, the V85TT. 850cc v-twin, air cooled, fuel injected, some electronics, shaft drive, about 80hp. Wannabe adventure looks. A total pleasure to ride!

Who wants to buy a Tiger? Let's make a deal!

via Tapatalk

Last edited:

Joe Bass

*probably eating right now*
Site Supporter
Post #3 points tally has been updated for the last day of summer.

My apologies for the delay.

Welcome to the game @lildevilx!

Edit: made an adjustment, I missed 2 tags for @Evon
My bad

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Mango Rider

Old:
Boondocks Eatery, west of Black River and Hadden, Sutton.

They had a Sheppard pie soup, which was pretty tasty. I wanted to try their chicken popper sandwich but the wait wasn't worth it due to how packed they were.

Evon

Old:
Boondocks Eatery, west of Black River and Hadden, Sutton.

They had a Sheppard pie soup, which was pretty tasty. I wanted to try their chicken popper sandwich but the wait wasn't worth it due to how packed they were.

I tried their chicken popper sandwich that day I went, it’s pretty good though I asked them to hold the spicy sauce/topping since I can’t do spicy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Geeser

Site Supporter
In case anyone needs a hint, #659 is about 2 minutes from #658, pretty much on the same street.

Top Bottom