2018/2019 Raptors/NBA Thread | Page 14 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2018/2019 Raptors/NBA Thread

Yep...Kyrie and KD to the nets...
One thing is for sure...golden state is done.

I was just over in Italy and was quite surprised when a few different people from UK, Spain, and Argentina wished me congrats to the Raptors for winning the NBA title. How cool is that .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^ Very cool. We did have Marc Gasol and Serge playing for team Spain and the OG born in UK. The Raps are the quintessential ethnic team.
D Russell over to the Warriors. Al Horford to Philly. What a crazy off season so far.

so...apparently the news channels in toronto are now stalking kawhi, he took a flight back, they had a helicopter on him...following his car...
fans outside the hotel where hes meeting masai

so...apparently the news channels in toronto are now stalking kawhi, he took a flight back, they had a helicopter on him...following his car...
fans outside the hotel where hes meeting masai
Tf ... I hope you're kidding. This is too much.

Kaboom. Leonard gone, green gone.

All the fans that panic bought season tickets with the intent of getting rich next year selling them are going to be crapping their pants (I know someone that did this after the Jay's last big season and lost many thousands of dollars on their "sure thing").

Oh well, time to rebuild, it was fun while it lasted.

yep, i bet masai will trade away all the old dudes and build around our awesome young core now.

All those G league guys about to become all stars

Kawhi and PG on the Clippers are making the finals next year. Let's see what Masai has up his sleeve.

Kawhi and PG on the Clippers are making the finals next year. Let's see what Masai has up his sleeve.

Its a toss up, with the distruction of golden state, the league finally has competitiveness

Over Lakers? :unsure: They still have a ton of cap space yet, i wouldn't be so sure.

Clippers are better managed/coached for sure though.

Over Lakers? :unsure: They still have a ton of cap space yet, i wouldn't be so sure.

Clippers are better managed/coached for sure though.
Yes over the Lakers.

Kawhi basically went to the Raptors of the Western Conference. A great core, gritty and have a good attitude. I'll take the LAC over LAL to win the west. You read it here first.

Yes over the Lakers.

Kawhi basically went to the Raptors of the Western Conference. A great core, gritty and have a good attitude. I'll take the LAC over LAL to win the west. You read it here first.
Except Raptors had a 'consistent' far better post season record in recent history.

I think Clippers may have the edge pending Lakers final acquisitions, but it's not a big one.

There are reports that OKC offered PG and RW to the Raptors for a package that had to include Siakam as centerpiece. Masai said no. If true, wow @ Siakam.

Sad to see Kawhi go. I hoped he was staying after a championship.

I dont know all the details, but yes, OKC after hearing PG wanted out, offered to trade russ and PG to toronto.

The trade would have taken a lot of our valuable pieces, including but not limited to siakam.
Good on masai for saying no, siakam has a huge ceiling, all of our young guys got a lot of potential.
I mean vanvleet took curry to school in game 6

Back
Top Bottom