2017-05-08 - Rider killed in North York (Wilson Avenue and Wilson Heights Boulevard) | GTAMotorcycle.com

2017-05-08 - Rider killed in North York (Wilson Avenue and Wilson Heights Boulevard)

Re: Motorcyclist killed in North York — Evening May 8 2017

RIP rider.

very sad to hear the rider had passed away. rest in peace

Last edited:

Very sad.first sunny day after many days of rain.

BB

RIP rider.

Damn left turning cagers :mad:

RIP rider

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

Too many this year already.
Stay safe out there boys and girls...

RIP Rider

RIP. Adding to this problem in Ontario is the absence of proper left hand turn arrow lights at intersections. They are mandatory in Quebec, but in Ontario people wait until the stale yellow - and sometimes the red - to turn. This is a serious problem in Ontario that is killing people every week.

Drove by the scene not long after the accident occurred last night. Looked bad, was hoping for the best.

RIP rider.

RIP. Adding to this problem in Ontario is the absence of proper left hand turn arrow lights at intersections. They are mandatory in Quebec, but in Ontario people wait until the stale yellow - and sometimes the red - to turn. This is a serious problem in Ontario that is killing people every week.

You're 100% right of course but distracted driving is as much to blame. I've been conducting my own informal survey this week and more than 70% of people are on their phones at red lights.

Back
Top Bottom