2016 yamaha r6 ecu flash question | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2016 yamaha r6 ecu flash question

Thank you. Not a racer here though lol. Just a little fun on the streets
... bad answer, you should have replied; absolutely! this is for closed course competition events and on private property only.

Strongly advise you retain all of your original equipment and the ability to make it all right again if you need to some day. Good news is I believe that even flash (programming) of a replacement ecu would be a warranty covered item. Sadly they don't seem to cover what they can class as "consumables" like O2 sensors. (y)

Strongly advise you retain all of your original equipment and the ability to make it all right again if you need to some day. Good news is I believe that even flash (programming) of a replacement ecu would be a warranty covered item. Sadly they don't seem to cover what they can class as "consumables" like O2 sensors. (y)

Will do that. Damn I wish I knew this before. I see all these bikes with full exhausts and loudest Harleys and never heard in last 20 years even one case of someone getting ticket over exhaust.
Thank you for the tip

Racing motorcycles are totally cool.
Race bikes on the road :/ not so much,
Forty fifty years ago no problem,
you would have also been riding on 107 octane leaded fuel and 20:1 2-stroke oil premix (y) cool! But we were totally ignorant about the environment.

Yellow is a great bike colour, a little bit of hooker red really makes yellow zing.

Back
Top Bottom