2016 yamaha r6 ecu flash question | GTAMotorcycle.com

2016 yamaha r6 ecu flash question

rizdagr8

Hey friends

Got a 2016 r6. Termignoni slip on, did y pipe.
Looking to get ecu flashed and looking for recommendations based on your experience and knowledge please.
Thank you kindly

2432muo.jpg

Looks killer bro! Best she sounds just as good as she looks too! Is the idle pretty bouncy with all that straight through flow??

Only thing she needs is some 3000k/yellow headlights (HID's or LED's)

Thank you. Yes idle and ride bit choppy. Hopefully she will be happy after ecu flash :)
Tried uploading the video but it keeps failing

Thank you. Yes idle and ride bit choppy. Hopefully she will be happy after ecu flash :)
Tried uploading the video but it keeps failing
Best to throw it up on youtube, click the three dots beside the smile when posting, click media, post the youtube url, works great. You can make the video private if you don't want the whole world to see it. If you don't have a youtube channel just make one ;)

Sounds great, just a little bouncy. A slight bump up in the idle RPM and a little extra fuel should smooth it out nice, but it'll be quite a bit louder at idle.

Sounds great, just a little bouncy. A slight bump up in the idle RPM and a little extra fuel should smooth it out nice, but it'll be quite a bit louder at idle.
Thank you. Can't wait to get ecu flashed. I like the deep loud sound so hopefully I will be happy with the outcome and not regret my decision of doing the cat delete.

Back
Top Bottom