2016 cbr300r abs good first bike for gf? | GTAMotorcycle.com

2016 cbr300r abs good first bike for gf?

Check insurance. My CBR 250R can't be insured with some companies. Otherwise a great bike

Sent from my Redmi 7A using Tapatalk

She just got her m1 yesterday, she's doing the safety course next weekend, obviously will have to wait 60 days before she can get her license upgraded but good to do it early and learn

Great first bike. While I don't know much about the modifications, take a good look around the edges (mirrors, bar ends, pegs, etc.) for evidence of drops.

If it's clean, and looks well maintained, you can have LOTS of fun on it for quite some time.

Highly recommend the CBR300

Personally, I'd look at where/how the tail tidy was installed, especially electrical, and then ask for the original parts, and put them back.
I'd also check the aim of the headlights after the replacement and make sure they're to spec.

Hopefully, it isn't a hack job that will cause electrical gremlins in the future.

The tail tidy on my 250 meant that the back tire sprayed road grime up my back on wet days. Fortunately I got replacement parts for free. Depends on how you use the bike.

Sent from my Redmi 7A using Tapatalk

300s are freaking amazing learners! Lightweight, and enough usable power for the streets! After a year or two she can decide what she really likes; I ended up with an adventure bike cause its tall (less crampy for me), still light and good on gas 😎 need to try a cruiser though. Never been on one and don't know anyone who does 😔

Back
Top Bottom